Jan. 27 - Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room
Jan. 28 - Ft. Wayne, IN @ Piere's
Jan. 29 - Louisville, KY @ Expo 5
Jan. 30 - Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
Feb. 02 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
Feb. 03 - Columbus, OH @ The LC Pavilion
Feb. 04 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's
Feb. 06 - Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
Feb. 07 - Baltimore, MD @ Rams Head Live!
Feb. 08 - New York, NY @ Best Buy Theater

I'm going to the KC show.

Bitching about the setlist starts later tonight.

I could go to either the NYC show or the Allentown, PA show but I don't think I'm going to go to either. I've seen them twice already (Best Buy, Starland) and unless Testament is putting new songs in their setlist for the new album that's coming out in April, it's probably going to be the same show for all three bands.

I could go to either the NYC show or the Allentown, PA show but I don't think I'm going to go to either. I've seen them twice already (Best Buy, Starland) and unless Testament is putting new songs in their setlist for the new album that's coming out in April, it's probably going to be the same show for all three bands.

I've seen them 3 times recently. Best buy one in NYC, bronx big 4 and dc. Baltimore is coming up soon and I'm def going but I'm afraid of being disappointed with carbon copy setlists.

Testament said the first time people were going to hear a new song was going to be a studio version.....but hopefully they changed their mind

The Vegas show was awesome... grated I haven't seen Anthrax in close to 20 years so I'm far from jaded with ANY set list. Hot damn they killed it tonight!

It was exactly the same except no Medusa, and no Among the Living.

HOB here in Vegas is notorious for making bands cut there sets short though. I wouldn't blame the band for those 2 omissions.

Well I hope they play those 2 when I see them on Thursday, especially Among because I haven't seen them play that live yet.

edit:
335649_256225084447716_156322331104659_593625_841720613_o.jpg

I really hope this is because HOB made them cut it, because they shouldn't have a repeat of the first leg where they keep adding songs night to night.

I agree w/ Satyrgreen big time. They CRUSHED last night. Actually, all 3 bands rocked hard. Not sure what's up with Chuck Billy and his air guitar/mic stand, but it was cool lol. This might be a whole new topic, or already covered here, but I'm guessing they won't be playing any Bush era stuff at all? Might be cool to hear Joey's take on some SOWN stuff.

They did Only with Joey a lot, and it was only mediocre most of the time.

There's some vid on youtube where Joey sounds great on it, and some where he sounds terrible.

Scott tweeted they soundchecked Keep it in the Family.....please please please make it happen

I love Anthrax and the new album but im sorry, that setlist is lame. Same shit with a few good tracks off the new album. They have been playing that set for 8 years!

I love Anthrax and the new album but im sorry, that setlist is lame. Same shit with a few good tracks off the new album. They have been playing that set for 8 years!

I kinda agree with you. You know as they say,"you can't always please everyone". For me I'd ditch I'm Alive for the Constant or even better, a thrashier sounding song like Revolution Screams. And for the love of God, give POT more attention. Got the Time is FK'N not enough. It's only 3 minutes long. Fine. Play it. Get it out of the way to appease the casual fan in attendance. But please give another song some love.