Earth on Hell Tour: Leg 2 discussion thread

It was a great show! I probably messed up the order, but this was the setlist as I remember it:

Earth on Hell
Fight Em Till You Can't
Caught in a Mosh
Medusa
Indians
Antisocial
The Devil You Know
Deathrider
Got the time
In The End
Among the Living
Madhouse
Metal Thrashing Mad
I'm the Man (just the beginning) into I'm the Law

My apologies if I forgot any other song. The order is all messed up right there in the middle. Unfortunately, no other songs from SoE or PoT except the covers!

The show was full of energy, though. And Charlie made my cry, because in an interlude, when Scott was talking about the passing of Charlie's mother, Charlie had a photo of her smiling and he was showing it to the public from the drums. I just remembered my grandpa that died last year, Nov. 5 2011, so I imagine it was his photo. Scott said "I know it's not "metal" to say so, but this stage/theatre is full of love tonight!" I thank Anthrax for playing for us in NYC, especially as a full band after all the latest trouble. It was fun times, and they were loving it too-a fitting, glorious ending for the US tour.

(Frank's bass tone was great last night. Tons of bottom end without any muddiness. It seems he's now using a modified American PJ Fender with EMGs, not the PJ Jazz body with Duncan Quarter Pounders. Even as I prefer passive, there's no denying he was awesome in the show.)

So why the purple?

Unfortunately, I have no idea, except that it MAY be related to the last song they played on the speakers while they were going off for the night. It was a bout rock n roll, but I don't know which band was it. Joey introduced the recorded song. You would have probably recognized the song, but I really didn't know.

If anybody else knows why the purple, please feel to clarify. I totally missed it (my apologies.)

I'm guessing the last song was Rainbow's Long Live Rock N Roll......but that has nothing to do with purple.