east coast neverboard new years' even meet-up!!

COCKEYSVILLE. Maybe we could meet up at a restaurant that's open late? Like Applebee's or something? Looks like there is also an Outback, Carrabbas, California Pizza Kitchen, IHOP, and that's about all I can find. I know for sure that Applebee's is pretty cheap on the drinks.

I suppose we could go somewhere more fun. The Inner Harbor's probably going to be really crowded though. Any other suggestions??

It's not that great, but if you're just looking for a notch on the bedpost then by all means...

Laura on the other hand is a serious prize. You'll have to deal with Will on that one though. Waters I will not tread, for I value my life and my health...

(aka Will would murder me)

Interestingly, I should be in Philly (or close to it) with the 501st getting ready for the Mummer's Parade, New Year's Day. If I can't find someone to lend me the extra pieces to my costume I'll be at the Meet-Up. If I do, I'm going up north on New Years Eve. :(
Party with us new years eve, drive up back up with us new years day!

agreed... i'm almost down with organizing something at my house... wouldn't cost as much money, etc. just ... my family would be there ... and a select few of you know how that would go. my mom would be talking ceaselessly, my dad would stand there awkwardly, and my brother and sister would just glare angrily. but some frineds of my dads will probobly be at my house for new years eve, so that would ... maybe make things less awkward. maybe. my mom would probobly introduce you guys as "laura and will's friends from the internet!" >.<

and there really isn't all that much to do at my house other than play pool. soo... i'll ask and see if it'd be an option, just for good measure.

Yeah it can't get any more awkward than the dinner at Chevy's, not for Derick and I anyway. At least they've met us once before haha.