EASTER ASSAULT FESTIVAL - Canberra [April 20th]

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Hey, Mendicant!
Yeah, the rumour of the new Terminus has been making the rounds for a while now. It would be nice to have a club in Civic again for all the deviants and metalheads but, according to my's own sources (a couple of lawyers and Civic bouncers) if a club like the Terminus was to reopen in its old location, it wouldn't be a live venue. Remember the first Gypsy Bar that took over from The Terminus? Shut down because of noise complaints. And that prick who owns Maciarto's and Quartros doesn't take kindly to any compatiton for his prescious, shitty little clubs and cafes. And it will mostly be invaded by homeboy wankers and pretty people within the first week, leaving no room for us average punters.
And I's haven't been out to the Green Room yet. No real interesting gigs and their policy of only two bands a night and one metal gig a month doesn't appeal much to this jaded flesh.
Any-hoo, Mendicant. If ya don't mind I's asking, who are you in the flesh? 'Cause we probably know each other in that unsually Canberra fashion. But it'll be good to have another Canberran to chat with on the board.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

I figured that might be the case with the Terminus - another rumour was that the Asylum was also reopening but that's in the same area and would cause the same noise problems I'd imagine

below is maybe a picture of me from a while back (these things always seem to fuck out) - if it doesn't work just go to the link and browse yourself - there's some amusing pics in there (and some cool flyers I scanned in) - come up and say hello the next time you see me

I suspect I'll be at the Boardroom on Sat night for the final Boardie gig and an Officer Down reformation gig

either http://photos.yahoo.com/bloodforbaal or hopefully:

Megabeard1.jpg

Mendicant said:
I figured that might be the case with the Terminus - another rumour was that the Asylum was also reopening but that's in the same area and would cause the same noise problems I'd imagine

below is maybe a picture of me from a while back (these things always seem to fuck out) - if it doesn't work just go to the link and browse yourself - there's some amusing pics in there (and some cool flyers I scanned in) - come up and say hello the next time you see me

I suspect I'll be at the Boardroom on Sat night for the final Boardie gig and an Officer Down reformation gig

either http://photos.yahoo.com/bloodforbaal or hopefully:

Megabeard1.jpg

Ha ha!
I know you, man. We usually say hi and how ya going when ever we pass each other by in Civic or at The Ape.
You may not know I by my's posts and since I's don't pics of I to post, I's can give you a quick description: I's the dude who usually rocks up to gigs at The Ape wearing suits and I's occasionally play glassie and door-bitch there as well. One last clue: I have a running joke with you about the paper airplanes you once made at The Ape and threw about the place.
Know me now?
And yeah, it's a really shitter that the Boardroom got brought out by the Akuna Club and is gonna be turned into another Pokies Den. Just what this country needs is another Pokies Place. And where are all those psychos, ferals and punks gonna hang out know? Holy Grail?
And don't believe any rumours about The Asylum reopening either. That ain't never gonna happen. From what I's hears, it's either being used as storeage space from that place of sin -Babylon- or is being used at an obsevation room by the cops to spy and the Drug Information Centre next door. So no matter what, the Asylum ain't never gonna be back there again. But the rumour still is strong that people won't to open another upstairs bars for us metalheads and live music freaks in Civic. I's guess the only place they can use is the old Jackson's spce. Well, we shall see what we shall see?
Catch ya 'round the traps, Mendicant.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Ha ha!
I know you, man. We usually say hi and how ya going when ever we pass each other by in Civic or at The Ape.
You may not know I by my's posts and since I's don't pics of I to post, I's can give you a quick description: I's the dude who usually rocks up to gigs at The Ape wearing suits and I's occasionally play glassie and door-bitch there as well. One last clue: I have a running joke with you about the paper airplanes you once made at The Ape and threw about the place.
Know me now?
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

I thought you were either the guy with the mullet and goatie or the guy with the big black boots and who go's shirtless , I have not seen the suit for a while . That paper plane night was funny .

Unklekronoz said:
I thought you were either the guy with the mullet and goatie or the guy with the big black boots and who go's shirtless , I have not seen the suit for a while . That paper plane night was funny .

WHAT FUCKIN' MULLET!!!
I'S DON'T HAVE A MULLET!!!
HA HA HA!!!
So, Julia finally told ya who I's was, huh, Unkle?
Don't worry, the legedary Pimp suit shall be returning for the Sakkuth/Abrasion gig at The RockApe, the 18th of Apirl (Good Friday).
It's gonna be a slaughter of an Easter weekend this year: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

I have not spoken to Julia about you . When I saw your post about the Green Room it may me realise you were not there. The guy I thought was you was there .

I'm more looking foward to Fuck Im Dead and Captain Cleanoff than Sakkuth /Abrasion .

Grind on .