Easter Egg Obesity

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
So how many of you are sick of chocolate,

i havent stopped eating it :ill: and now i am going to cook a roast dinner and after that i'm going to eat more eggs :ill: i cant stop :yell: help me please

:lol:

damn i know your problem, it's every year the same song, and then it's puking time again
easterbunny even got these little ones with a special kind of filling which pops in your mouth. like you're eating sparkles
aaaaah stop meeeee!

hahaha, the trick is just don't start ;) just kiddin, i try to eat only 2 egg maximium a day when it comes to easter. It's possible, but i find it more hard to resist marzipan, chocolate, nougat in various shapes, mostly eggs.

DragonLady1 said:
oke, I spent 5 hours in the train today with one little milka chocolate bunny, I didnt even had the chance to eat more as all shops are closed and I dont have any chocolate at home... its oke like ;)
AAawwwwwwwww no way i feel all sad and greedy now for stuffin me face full of choc :ill:

i'm not sick of chocolate yet , but I'm beginning to feel sick of the mixture of whiskey with various pills that have effects on the central nervous system or whatever it's called in English, but woah i feel so stoned, gonna add some chocolate to the mixture, could be nice.