EastWest Symphonic Choir, Word Builder and Pro Tools...

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
I can get this friggin word builder to work... this was the appeal and the reason i bought the symphonic choir...

Anyone using this and/or might be able to help with setup?

I got the regular "Ooohs" and "Ahhs" to work... just no word building...

I have tried email tech support but while I'm waiting on them, I thought I'd ask here.

also have MBOX2 mini, PT 7.4 and Axiom49 controller... if that makes any difference.

Yes, i tried that... for some reason, i'm not getting anything... and i'm not sure why... everything looks like its "routing" correctly...

i hooked everything up correctly, according to that link... and nothing...

and all tech support could say is that i need the latest versions of the software... which i am running... bah... :Smug:

yeah the same damn problem here!!

i have everthyng setup correctly, and the word builder dont sound !! the ohhs and aahh sound on The choirs... but no word builder! even with midi controler and mbox1 .. that sucks. if you recieve help please post it here dude

cheers

I have gotten wordbuilder to work perfectly in cubase and nuendo.. it's quite a chore to get it working at first, but it can be done.
However, my choirs decided to stop working on my PC now.. i have had it with this software, i might re-install it on my new PC but all in all im really not happy with it anymore, what the fuck am i supposed to do with software that just stops working?

It is great once it works, but it's too complicated and buggy on my system.