"Eaten" or "Cry My Name"?

"Eaten" or "Cry My Name"?

• Total voters
Close call, Eaten has huge cojones, but Cry My Name works better for me.

Yes, also because Mikael did the vocals. Not because he's Mikael, but because he has the Mikael-growl. I just love how he can go all emo-like for Opeth and then comes up with these fucking killer vox.
Not that I have a problem with Opeth. :)

Cis said:
Ahh, interesting! That's about what I would have guessed.
Are you SURE or is it also just a GUESS?

To make it complete, I'd say:

Ways to the grave, Death delirium, Bathe in blood= Blakkheim
Mass strangulation, Buried by the dead, Trails of insects= Jonas

Any other suggestions???
Sent Anders a PM about it, and it seems that you're correct! :headbang:

eaten rules so much metal ass but cry my name is sofar superior in every aspect of its existence

Cry my name in a landslide....c'mon that haunting melody/groove....Eaten can't touch that

I did not like Mikes vocals on RTC. They were too electronic sounding. They sound better when they are naturally growled. Why screw with an already great voice?:err:

shark22 said:
I did not like Mikes vocals on RTC. They were too electronic sounding. They sound better when they are naturally growled. Why screw with an already great voice?:err:

*Slap*

Cry My Name was actually better because it didn't have the fuzz guitars that the rest of the album had(as much, at least).

That song was one of the first Bloodbath songs I learned the lyrics to^_^.

shark22 said:

You haven't heard them live, have you? :devil:

Cry My Name undoubtedly is a MUCH superior song - My favorite...
Eaten is more of a fun kinda song, it's good but nothing truly amazing like Cry My Name...

I also don't think Eaten should have been the last song played... Cry My Name would have been the perfect song to end on...
-Fuzzy