Ebay, little trouble

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
Yesterday I won a bidding for a guitar preamp. The seller is from Florida and he had 100% Possitive feedback. Tha auction said: "Shipping Worldwide". Just some minutes after I won, seller sent me a e-mail telling me that he will only ship to lower 48, that is, USA.
I've sent him an e-mail telling him that the deal was "worldwide". I had no reply yet. I'll wait for an answer.

I'm not a great Ebayer and I don't know if these things are normal or not.

You should wait his ansewer, and see if you can arrange worlwide shipping with him, if not request him your money back.
Trata de que todo se arregle por medio de Ebay y no por fuera, nunca sabes en quien confiar

Ok. Seller says he will ship it to Spain, but I will have to wait for the final price adding the costs of shipping. I hope it is not too much!

Gracias por tu respuesta en castellano, se agradece alguna respuesta en un idioma mas conocido, porque a veces las paso putas para expresarme perfectamente en este foro.

FYI: Don't be surprised if you get hit with import taxes either....While ordering stuff from the states will still work out cheaper, EU import taxes are 20%+ depending on what you buy. Some countries are more lenient than others, but it's always worth factoring that into the cost beforehand.

With eBay its usually better to ask if they'll ship before hand, I do even if they have international shipping stated. Some people are really paranoid about shipping out of their own country.