Ebay Madness (Agalloch, Kayo Dot shirts plus rare demos)

FUCK EBAY!! I made a seller's account yesterday to sell some dvd's to scrape up some extra cash for a cd haul. Mind you that these were all legitimately paid for copies. I guess this is what happens when you don't spring the extra 15 cents for the additional pictures. This is the email that I received.

Unfortunately, eBay removed your listing. All fees related to this listing have been credited to your account. We also notified members who placed bids on this item that the listing has been canceled.

***Details on the specific eBay violation***

eBay prohibits unauthorized copies of media (such as software, video games, music, television programs, and photographs). Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) backup, pirated, duplicated, or bootlegged copies. It is both illegal and against eBay policy to sell unauthorized copies of copyrighted media.

- Take eBay's brief tutorial on Intellectual Property Policies and VeRO
- Read the ended listings FAQ at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/vero-removed-listing.html
- Ask eBay a question using the link on the above help page

***Important***
Please be aware that any additional violations of this policy may result in the suspension of your account.

eBay understands that you may be concerned about this situation.[/I] :erk:

addae said:
I will go for the Agalloch LS...how much do you expect for that?

I don't have any expectations aside from getting back what I paid for it, which I believe was $20 at the show. That's why I didn't set a reserve on it.