Ed on DLBN Feb 4th!

Yup, Mr. Ed Platt will be a guest on Friday Feb. 4th for Critic's Carnival on DLBN. It sounds like he has a lot to talk about so expect a 3+ hour show/interview! We'll be discussing the Live At Last CD & DVD, the Headway Festival in Holland, CalProg '04, the upcomming tour & ideas for a SF Bay Area festival...among other things!

Critic's Carnival is every Friday night from 9pm - Midnight Pacific Time on DLBN (www.thedividingline.com)

Ze Dan said:
ok friday night 9pm ? so what time is it in europe (france) ? I don't want to miss my buddy ed on the air ! or is there any way to download a archive file from the show ?

That would be like 4 or 5 am on Saturday I would bet...And yes now that we are using vorbis/ogg you can now dowload the DLBN archives to your computer. :tickled:

Dan your a madman.

I will buy you more than a few beers when we get to Paris my friend. You are too cool.

Eric I am looking forward to this one man. Thanks. We will have a good time!

CarnivalMan said:
That would be like 4 or 5 am on Saturday I would bet...And yes now that we are using vorbis/ogg you can now dowload the DLBN archives to your computer. :tickled:

ebass said:
Dan your a madman.

I will buy you more than a few beers when we get to Paris my friend. You are too cool.

Eric I am looking forward to this one man. Thanks. We will have a good time!

Hey no problem Ed! I'm looking forward to your guest-shot too! When I had you on the phone I forgot to ask if you needed help with directions to get here?

-Eric

ebass said:
Dan your a madman.

hey hey wait a minute bro ! What does this mean ? Is there any message here ? Are you telling me here that there is a show booked in Paris ????

You can't skip it dude ! ;)

Dan, all I know is that we are playing Headway on the 2nd of April :tickled:

I can not say anymore just yet? I just play the bass man. That would be cool if it happens. I am not aware of any other gigs man?

Lets wait and see..........................

NP : Queen : Tie Your Mother Down

Ze Dan said:
hey hey wait a minute bro ! What does this mean ? Is there any message here ? Are you telling me here that there is a show booked in Paris ????

You can't skip it dude ! ;)

Yes call me OK!

This will be cool

CarnivalMan said:
Hey no problem Ed! I'm looking forward to your guest-shot too! When I had you on the phone I forgot to ask if you needed help with directions to get here?

-Eric

I'm looking forward to this one, Ed & Carnival Man.

I'll definitely be 'lurking' about after my show to listen in. Great time seeing the band out at CalProg and can't wait to buy the DVD. Got Tug of War and the Live at Last CD for Christmas, so I just need the Wounded/Time Lost special edition and the DVD to complete the Enchant catalog. :headbang:

NP: The Dividing Line (Rogues' Gallery)

One more last minute reminder: Tune in!

Ed Platt live with CarnivalMan & the usual suspects on Critic's Carnival this Friday the 4th. We'll have all 3 hours of the show to talk, so make sure to join the live chat while you're listening!

A note to folks who can't listen live on Friday: I'll be uploading the archive as soon as the show is over at midnight Pacific Time. Now that we are using vorbis/.ogg you can save the entire show to your PC instead of streaming only!

Also: you can still listen to Doug's appearence on Critic's Carnival from last year as well in the permanent archives!

www.thedividingline.com
:OMG:

OK anyone kicking back at home tonight a reminder to jump in and say hello!

I am bringing a bunch of discs and rocking the house with Bro Eric.

See you there!

CarnivalMan said:
One more last minute reminder: Tune in!

Ed Platt live with CarnivalMan & the usual suspects on Critic's Carnival this Friday the 4th. We'll have all 3 hours of the show to talk, so make sure to join the live chat while you're listening!

A note to folks who can't listen live on Friday: I'll be uploading the archive as soon as the show is over at midnight Pacific Time. Now that we are using vorbis/.ogg you can save the entire show to your PC instead of streaming only!

Also: you can still listen to Doug's appearence on Critic's Carnival from last year as well in the permanent archives!

www.thedividingline.com
:OMG:

Great show last night (even though I only made the first two hours...)

Thanks Carny and Ed!
:headbang:

PS - Hey Carny - love the STern clips! Can't believe you played the SULU DANCE!!! That's sweet!! :worship:

Burke said:
Great show last night (even though I only made the first two hours...)

Thanks Carny and Ed!
:headbang:

PS - Hey Carny - love the STern clips! Can't believe you played the SULU DANCE!!! That's sweet!! :worship:

Haha, thanks Burke!

Ed did a great job! As usual with guests we talked a lot during the songs...Ed really has another 3 hour show in him even Before they head to Europe!

The archive is of course up...for this week it's at My Show Page then next weekend it will move to the permanent archives page...

And thanks for dropping in! :worship: