Ed, Paul, or Ted ?

T

tjbates

Is there any chance that you will do another side project while waiting for next May to roll around?
(Perhaps Xen II)

Sorry to hear that Mike has moved on to other things.Who knows, maybe he will come back. (he has before)

On the other hand, it is great to see that Ed has rejoined full time.

I'm glad you guys keep putting out great music, 'cause there aren't very many bands anymore who do. Or if there are, they are hard to find. Tim

Tim

Thanks for the comments about me re-joining the band. I appreciate that. We actaully have quite a bit going on at the moment and there will be some more updates soon. Funny you ask about Zen because I just spoke with Paul about that yesterday! I will stay on him about that one! :) And about the side projects, Yes we all have our other projects that we continue to work on as well! The main focus right now is to get this Back out performing live! The material on J9 or

The end of your reply seems to be missing. Was it anything important?

You ALL have side projects? I hope you intend to elaborate more on that sometime. Such as, will they ever be released, and music style. I know that I am very interested in all of your side projects as I am sure many others are too. Tim

Hey Tim

I did get cut off on finishing this before?

On the side projects? I am sure everyone is hopeful to get there stuff out and available at some time? Right now Enchant is the main focus! As I was saying before accidently hitting add reply ? we are really eager to get out on tour Locally Nationally and Internationally ASAP? All I can tell you at this time is that we are working on it! and the side projects are ongoing? Doug probably has enough material to do five discs at least? Ted is always writing great stuff as well? I can,t speak for them? I will be shooting for next year? we shall see? I can,t speak for everyone but yes the hope is that everyone can get things released someday. We often work togather on these things as well?

I can not elaborate on content because that seems to change often! I will say that your interest in this is much appreciated. We have discussed the possibility of a live disc of some sort as well? This is not easy and very expensive? We will see about that as well?