Ed Platt and Benignus

J

Juggler

Hi there,

Great webpage! My compliments!!!

What is the deal with Ed Platt and Benignus? Are they (still) in the band again? Why did they leave Enchant? And why did they come back? Will they play on the new album? I hope so! They are both great!!!!
Any comments?

Thanks,
Juggler

yeah they are both unquestionably still a living part of Enchant juggler, love to see them involved on the forthcoming album

Thanks for the kind words and compliments Juggler. And Javier. I am most definitely in the band, again ? I did take a much needed "Break" for a few years for many reasons. Ironically Break and J9 D10 are my favorites! The others are getting far to good on Bass so I guess I had better practice my chops and make sure I can still hang with these guys! :) I re-joined just in time to lay down the Bass Parts for Paint The Picture. Doug was finishing up the disc and we had discussed me recording the Bass for the song. Well I did then we decided that I would re-join and move forward. I have been working on new material with the band for some time now and can tell you that we are truly excited about many upcoming projects and live shows to come! I am officially a member of Enchant to answer your question. Mike is pursuing other interests at the moment and his status is not yet known? More soon?

We apologize for not remaining current with more updates but that will change soon! We do look forward to performing live more often and getting caught up with all of you!

Thanks again you guys are great!

E

WOW!

Hi all and Ed! I'm glad to hear you did the bass on "Paint The Picture" which is my FAVORITE song of J9D10. I love the counterbalance between the thundering bass and the acoustic Guitar. I can't wait till I get to sit down and write my review of this cd! Hey Better late then never right?

Coldie
aka Carol Dellinger
Editor/Writer - VRI: Views Reviews and Interviews
www.progradio.net/vri

thanks for confirming it Ed! i look forward to seeing the band play live, words can't express how thankful i am knowing this website exists, afterall i did miss the show in Fremont after the release of Wounded which i would have gladly attended if not for the late notice i received via the Music News Network or the inactivity of the old, outdated Enchant website for that matter, i'm hoping for a Houston show in the near future, that would be so awesome, but for now i am so excited about the show happening in NJ!!! i'll definitely be there! :rollin: