Eddie Van Halen tried out for Limp Bizket?

solarfall_ said:
And Digo, I love your avatar! I used to play Day of the Tentacle non-stop as a kid! \m/ hahahah :tickled:

Bizarre, I was staring at Digo's avatar on the post above this one, wondering if it was from Day of the Tentacle. That game was incredible! :D

NocturnalSun said:
the 'new' Guns N Roses which will never be the same... tsk tsk... anyway buckethead's kool but abit weird... did u know why he wears that bucket on his head?

he said in an interview with Guitar World that it's because he uses the souls of all the world's slaughtered chickens to play with. And without his KFC bucket, he's useless as a guitar player.... now aint that some shit :)
He wears it because it is just his gimmick. He came up with the name when he was a kid and his father had put a chicken bucket on his head. When he looked in the mirror he said "buckethead". The mask comes from Brians (Bucket) love of Micheal Myers and horror movies.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Snot was good, but...

:tickled: AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! .... oh man! I've only been using this board for a day and so far your ignorance and poor taste has already tickled my funny bone more than once. :loco:

Up until a couple days ago i didnt even know Limp Bizkit were stilling going. I watched a bit of their new video and laughed my head off. Total garbage. Do they still have fans?