Eden Circus - new multitracks (real drums/bass/git/vox)

ionlygotonearm

New Metal Member
Jan 15, 2015
cheers everyone,

since a couple of you guys enjoyed eden circus' last raws - here's another one!

we uploaded the multitracks (incl. real drums for f*** sake!) for this sweet tune:

again edited & digitally unprocessed, tempo is 150bpm straight if i remember correctly... (you'll find out)
hope you'll enjoy this one as well, feel free to ask any questions regarding remixes or gear @

info@dying-lizard-tonstudio.de

archive:
http://public.dying-lizard-tonstudio.de/upload/eden circus_the human abstract_multitracks.zip

bring it on!

Thank you! I really wanted to mix non-metal and real drums so bad recently, I have started turning unneccessary bleed on in Superior Drummer :lol:

A couple of questions.

Are the drums "X" and "Y" Blumlein? I can place them in the field, but I am trying to identify their purpose (making sure I am not missing anything)
Are the guitar amp tracks different takes (kemper, 5150, Orange). They don't seem to have phase issues, but I am just curious

This is so well recorded, that I have only compressed the vocal buss and leveled everything else and it sounds pretty good as is!

Here's my Mix! I'd love to get some Feedback.
There's probably a few stuff to automate (especially some cymbals) but I guess I'm in the ballpark. I'm not sure about the bass lowend since I didn't do a car test yet.

Thanks for the files- was really fun to mix!

€: Oh, it seems like i messed up the vocals a bit haha. I'll fix that tonight

Last edited:
Thanks for the tracks!
What was the chain on Snare Top Dyn track or atleast what mic was it? I really like the way it sounds!