Edenbridge

Ebbo

New Metal Member
Feb 5, 2003
Coventry, UK
Visit site
Just been on there website and I saw this

Edenbridge will play the Bloodstock Festival in Derby, UK on the 4th of September 2004. Bloodstock is the biggest festival for melodic metal in England.

Any thoughts guys.

I must admit I have only heard a couple of tracks but they sound OK.

If you ask me it doesn't look too promising. The singer's favourite musicians are CELINE DION and SARAH BRIGHTMAN. And if you listen to the vocals, you can kinda tell.

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
I'm not too bothered, I'll just stand at the front with headphones on listening to something else and enjoy the view.

Damn, nice singer :Spin:

You sound like the scally girls in my old school who used to shell out on Westlife tickets every seven months because they thought they were "fit". Don't let metal get as superficial as pop- please!
Don't get me wrong, she's VERY nice. I just doubt that you'd be being so polite towards the band as a whole if she had a face like the backend of a cow.

:Spin: If you loved Nightwish you will love Edenbridge, less symphonic but nice operatic vocals allthough some people think she sings like an old woman :erk: Personally I love them and if I can get rid of all the french and german people at the front in my way.... thats where I will be.

Oh and :wave:

Senz

Well, I couldn't stand Nightwish, so I probably won't like Edenbridge.

I was only joking.

I'm not being shallow and superficial, I was merely complimenting the pretty lady.

Now if she was singer in a death metal band that would be different.

hey, ive heard some damn good things about this band... from myself, i must admit ive not heard lots of their stuff but im a fan... not a massive fan but a fan nonetheless... tis a good call for the first band...

well ilike em, heard a couplde of tracks and as i liked nightwish last year im sure ill love edenbridge in 04, glad to see a good band being the first confirmed, lets hope their as good as nightwish live, i tihnk they are in the studio

ill be glad if/when primal fear and hammerfall will be confirmed, fukin awesome

I'm heading to check them out now but she is damn nice to look at... of course that's first first impressions! I'm glad they've announced someone already though, now we know it's going to happen, whey!

Seeing as how all the guys are so interested in this band because of the singer (even the guys who have said they're not arsed about the music!), can we have Paradise Lost back again, because the singer looked fucking great at Bstock 03!

WHAT! I thought it was ok to watch the bands simply because you fancy the singer??