Edguy recording new album!

On August 26th Edguy's new studio album "Age Of The Joker" will hit the stores. The album was produced by Sascha Paeth and Edguy at Peppermint-Park Studios in Hannover and Gatestudio, Wolfsburg.

1. ROBIN HOOD
2. NOBODY'S HERO
3. ROCK OF CASHEL
4. PANDORA'S BOX
5. BREATHE
6. TWO OUT OF SEVEN
7. FACES IN THE DARKNESS
8. THE ARCANE GUILD
9. FIRE ON THE DOWNLINE
10. BEHIND THE GATES TO MIDNIGHT WORLD
11. EVERY NIGHT WITHOUT YOU

The album has a running time of well over one hour.

Nice track titles! I particularly like 'Behind the Gates to Midnight World' - I hope that one is as epic as the title suggests! Very excited for this.

Ain't gonna happen. But nice try.
A man can always dream. But I hope it will be a mix between Vain Glory Opera and Mandrake with symphonic influences.

Let's hope they will make those gorgeous limited deluxe boxset editions for this album. I will so buy 3 copies in a heartbeat.

Got the latest issue of PowerPlay Magazine today, includes an interview with Tobi and Felix and a description of the 8 or so tracks from the new album that the guy, along with other journalists, was able to listen to.

Again, very much sounding like an enhanced and more varied version of Tinnitus Sanctus, with a few more Power and Symphonic elements than were present on Tinnitus. One description that surprised me in particular about 'Rock of Cashel' is that it includes, according to the article "...an almost inappropriate Folk interlude that sounds halfway between Flogging Molly and Thin Lizzy."

This album is starting to sound more and more intriguing!

Any chance you could transcribe/upload the interview/description of each track, dude? That sounds really interesting.