Edmonton show

northernsabfan

New Metal Member
Aug 1, 2006
'Bout time I saw these guys. This was a frikkin a awesome show. Too bad I had to wait 25 years to see them.

I have some great pics from there too:

2006054.jpg

What was their set list?

I'm going to the show tonight in Calgary and ticketmaster says "Rob Zombie with Anthrax and Special Guests." Were there any special guests at the Edmonton show?

canadianrover said:
What was their set list?

I'm going to the show tonight in Calgary and ticketmaster says "Rob Zombie with Anthrax and Special Guests." Were there any special guests at the Edmonton show?
Can't answer both of those questions as I arrived a little later than I would have liked and on ly caught a dozen Anthrax songs.

I do think someone local like Butchered opened, but I can't be sure.

House of Seance said:
:lol: come on now... I wasn't even there and could probably guess the set list

that should probably be known as a bad thing
Exactly, they kicked out the same standards they've been kicking out for years.

Too busy drinking in the hotel room. Then when I got down to Shaw the lineup was half a block long. It went pretty fast but I could hear Anthrax playing as I came down the stairs. I was choked because I wanted to see Anthrax more than I wanted to see Zombie. Got my ass into the pit and caught the last half.

Indians
I am the law
Skeletons
Bring the noise

I started out near the front in the middle then ended up in front of Scott Ian. At the end he threw a handful of picks into the crowd. I felt some glance off my fingers and fall. Reached down and picked 2 picks off the floor, sweet!

007RAV15 said:
Too busy drinking in the hotel room. Then when I got down to Shaw the lineup was half a block long. It went pretty fast but I could hear Anthrax playing as I came down the stairs. I was choked because I wanted to see Anthrax more than I wanted to see Zombie. Got my ass into the pit and caught the last half.

Indians
I am the law
Skeletons
Bring the noise

I started out near the front in the middle then ended up in front of Scott Ian. At the end he threw a handful of picks into the crowd. I felt some glance off my fingers and fall. Reached down and picked 2 picks off the floor, sweet!
I was the guy with the camera beside the pit. I too caught a pic and a couple of stickers.

northernsabfan said:
I was the guy with the camera beside the pit. I too caught a pic and a couple of stickers.
Sweet! What were you wearing?

I wish I'd brought a camera. Did you get some good pics of Rob Zombie? Any pics of the crowd? Maybe my fat ass is there somewhere.

I got a high five from Rob Zombie and he held his mic over my head for singing the chorus during "More Human Than Human".

It was a good night but I regret missing the start of Anthrax's set.