edwards guitars, anyone got one/played one?

s34nsm411

May 3, 2004
so ive been GASsing pretty hard for a new guitar lately, specifically i really wanted a black les paul copy with white binding, an ebony fretboard, and emgs

then i heard edwards came out with this Edwards / E-LP-105CE

which looks pretty badass, (except those knobs would definitely have to go) but ive never played an edwards guitar before, what do you all think of them?

they have some damn nice other copies also

they're made by ESP (like grassroots and LTD)
i think they're way better than the low- to mid priced LTD.
really great guitars, i think it's like burny guitars...only for the japanese market.

EDIT: oh, i see....they're available in the US now...
guess it will still be the same quality and a safe buy

they're made by ESP (like grassroots and LTD)
i think they're way better than the low- to mid priced LTD.
really great guitars, i think it's like burny guitars...only for the japanese market.

EDIT: oh, i see....they're available in the US now...
guess it will still be the same quality and a safe buy

yeah, the only catch is its 100 bucks shipping

I really like the look of the Edwards range. They have proper floyds and seymours, which fixes the two things that really put me off LTDs. And it gives a few more options of specs in the range - a thru neck f-series with a floyd, for example :)

I really like the look of the Edwards range. They have proper floyds and seymours, which fixes the two things that really put me off LTDs. And it gives a few more options of specs in the range - a thru neck f-series with a floyd, for example :)

I've got two les pauls and they friggin rock.
Way better than any Gibson Les Paul I've ever tried.

check them out here:
Edwards_small.JPG

Yeh man, I've been looking to add a les paul to my collection (all my other guitars are superstrats) for when I need that beefiness. They're a serious contender! I'm also going to see if I can get my hands on one of these too Gordon Smith Guitars :)

check them out here:
Edwards_small.JPG
It was love at first sight with me! Hey Does that cusom come with Grover tuners? They look kinda different. How well do they stay in tune? Did your custom come stock like that? I dig that pickguard, and it looks like different pup covers. NICE! Very fuckin' nice!

Oh yeah, how does your custom compare to a Gibson? Ya know, does it FEEL the same. Like the weight of the guitar, the neck, the fretboard. Thanks in advance. I'm really thinking about dropping $800 on one of these, and there just isn't any to play around here, and that's a pretty bold statement "better than Gibson":lol: Any details such as, where you bought your guitars, etc., would be great. Thanx

It was love at first sight with me! Hey Does that cusom come with Grover tuners? They look kinda different. How well do they stay in tune? Did your custom come stock like that? I dig that pickguard, and it looks like different pup covers. NICE! Very fuckin' nice!

It's all stock, havent even removed the pricetag on the back cover :)
It has Gotoh tuners and stay in tune excellently, since I sing and play at the same time i usually knock the guitar all over the place and it keeps the tuning just fine! Hardly ever have to retune it live.

The different look is from the yellow bindings and the satin matte finish of the guitars, the covers are also treated to look aged but whatever the've put on the covers to make them look worn comes of when having played it for a while.

I have a bunch of guitars but as for the Ablaze album we've just completed this one's the only one ive used.

Oh yeah, how does your custom compare to a Gibson? Ya know, does it FEEL the same. Like the weight of the guitar, the neck, the fretboard. Thanks in advance. I'm really thinking about dropping $800 on one of these, and there just isn't any to play around here, and that's a pretty bold statement "better than Gibson":lol: Any details such as, where you bought your guitars, etc., would be great. Thanx

I've only tried Gibsons up to the "Standard" range and as for bang for the buck it knocks the gibsons ive tried dead!
It feels and weighs just like a gibson, the neck is somewhere in between the 59 and 60's profile, beefy but still easy to play (it feels way faster than my Ibanez guitars)

I bought both my axes from y Î‹´ŠyŠí“X zƒMƒ^[ ŠyŠí”Ì”„ ‰ºŽæ‚è ’†ŒÃŠyŠí@”ƒŽæ‚è‚Ü‚·I , great prices, awesome service!

Are those prices real?
I mean their price for a gibson lespaul standard is just 1200/1270 euro....
are those real guitar :p or just fake?

They are real allright, but you have to keep in mind that shipping, customs and VAT for your country aren't in the price.

I've bought four guitars from ishibashi now and it's been great dealing with them every time! Actually thinking about getting another axe now :)

Res Paul custom that has continued to leave many brilliant scenes for history of electric guitar. Hereafter, the body of an artistic form vintage white-collar who is tasted by embezzlement and changed deeply will keep carving a new history of the lock guitar.

Brutal. I'm quite tempted to get one of those white Res Pauls actually :D