Egyptian Metal Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWEET NIGHTMARE

New Metal Member
May 5, 2003
EGYPT
Visit site
HEY GUYS, MANY OF YOU THINK THAT EGYPT IS A BEDOUIN COUNTRY AND THAT WE'RE STILL RIDIN CAMELS AND LIVIVN IN TENTS :ill: . THIS'S COMPLETELY WRONG, THERE R LOADS OF METAL HEADS IN EGYPT AND LOADS OF METAL BANDS TOO. SO FORGET WAT UR MEDIA AND PRESS SAY. :hotjump:

Hey, that's cool, you are from egypt? Is metal music and western culture frowned upon there? Are you given freedom to listen to whatever you want and freedom to think for yourself?

Do you like the American death metal band NILE?

Hahah nah, I never thought you were still living in beduins and riding camels! Have you got some links for Egyptian bands?

hehe nightmare i think most people know that egypt is not a land only inhabited by beduines, at least i hope so, some large countries in the far west *cough* has quite poor knowledge when it comes to geograpy but hopefully it's not that bad ;) *unleashing all my prejudice*

but you usnig only upper case when you're posting might add to the prejudices about egyptians...

Perhaps some sand or camel dung got his caps lock key stuck, I've heard that sot of thing happens a lot when you live in tents :p

Seriously, of course there isn't just beduins et.c. in Egypt... you've got one of the world's most modern libraries (and undoubtedly the most reputed one!) in Alexandria... and again, know any good Egyptian folk metal bands? I'm currently in a craze about "oriental" metal, everything from Nile to Orphaned Land via Melechesh...

NP: Nile » To Dream Of Ur

gcele said:
Perhaps some sand or camel dung got his caps lock key stuck, I've heard that sot of thing happens a lot when you live in tents :p

Seriously, of course there isn't just beduins et.c. in Egypt... you've got one of the world's most modern libraries (and undoubtedly the most reputed one!) in Alexandria... and again, know any good Egyptian folk metal bands? I'm currently in a craze about "oriental" metal, everything from Nile to Orphaned Land via Melechesh...

NP: Nile » To Dream Of Ur

Hell yeah, from what I hear of reviews etc. Melechesh must own!

Hail..Guys Im New Here Im From Egypt There Is A Band Here Called Barzakh They R Our Friends They R Great They Play Thrash Metal And I Swear That They Were Playin Death Band Album That One Called Sympolic But They Didnt Have The Chance :S 2 Listen 2 Them http://www.rock4rock.com/index.php?showtopic=474

And By The Way I Know ODIOUS They Are Great And There Is A Lot Of Bands Here We Have A BAnd Called Mascara And They R Gurlz :headbang:

Blutaar said:
I like egyptian women. But I will also try out some bands from there....it's much easier to get into^^

Are you trying to tell us that there are som kind of women that you DO NOT like?? Picky, picky...LOL.

Hey Paddy! Where' you been??

Status
Not open for further replies.