Eight Moons reissue?

WinterSolstice said:
Are there any plans to remix/master Eight Moons? At the very least reissuing it for worldwide distribution?

Not at this point, I always wanted to do some kind of re-issue for Eight Moons, thing is, we are so busy with new things that this matter has been put on the back burner for quite a while.

But it's definitely not out of the question

Distribution has been a problem as the album came out from an independent label that has limited resources.

Biomechanoid#001 said:
Not at this point, I always wanted to do some kind of re-issue for Eight Moons, thing is, we are so busy with new things that this matter has been put on the back burner for quite a while.

But it's definitely not out of the question

Distribution has been a problem as the album came out from an independent label that has limited resources.

Reissue only if you add extra tracks or something,don't do anything to the production ,it kicks ass the way it is.

The Mighty One said:
Reissue only if you add extra tracks or something,don't do anything to the production ,it kicks ass the way it is.

REALLY? Don't get me wrong... I LOVE Biomechanical and think that "Eight Moons" is a totally AWESOME album, but I can't stand the production. It has way too much reverb for my taste. I have a really hard time listening to it. I would love to hear that CD with the production of "The Empires Of The Worlds".

Does anyone else feel this way? I'm just curious... In no way do I mean this as a slam to Biomechanical. I fully support them and everything they do. It is just my opinion...

I like both the productions fr different reasons. The ideal is half-way between the two for me, a but like the pre-relese rough-mix of Disintergration.

If re-mixing where to be done, I'd ensure Canablised was mixed the same way as Empires then re-mix Eight Moons for a re-release