EKTOMORF - Destroy

The promo is yours man, if I haven't already shattered it into pieces. PM your address. :D

lurch70 said:
Hungarian metal pretty much sucks ... let me say that again ... Hungarian metal pretty much sucks

I've just been shipwrecked from the Anathema board and the first thing I see here is this.

cry.gif

fotmbm said:
yeah, i heard a band called tarmenzor or something like that they just hit their instruments like madmen and yelled about someone called elizabeth

don't believe a single word you say :ill:

Tarmenzor :lol:

please rate this bullshit 1-star, El Bandito.

although i must admit it's a pretty funny thread.

this band has a ridiculosly huge following in Europe ... they are like the Eurokorn

i saw some interview with them on those Wacken vidoes and just realized the 2 brothers involved are gypsies ... and they have the whole no respect thing going for them. they prety much cannot even tour Hungary, their home country, because of this.

the music is kind of bullshit, but they are a great live band ... i can see why kids dig'em.

i saw some interview with them on those Wacken vidoes and just realized the 2 brothers involved are gypsies ... and they have the whole no respect thing going for them. they prety much cannot even tour Hungary, their home country, because of this.

the music is kind of bullshit, but they are a great live band ... i can see why kids dig'em.