elections austria & McDonald's

opacity

Sep 17, 2001
[lower austria]
mainly @ Austrian ppl:
we all know the election propaganda on the street of the various parties :heh:
but have you seen the new McDonald's vouchers?
I hate McDonald's food (food?? :err: ) but I love the allusions they always include in their advertisments :D
and this time, once again they hit the bull's eye exactly :devil:
- immer frische Burgerinitiativen
- wer wenn nicht wir
- für eine goldgelbe Zukunft
- warme Familienbeihilfe für alle
- wählt bunt! - :lol:
and such .... :)

Where does one get these food vouchers? Are they any good? ;) We should vote for McDonald's then. :lol

McDonald's stink... hehe...

I only eat there whenever someone I'm with talks me
into it, or if there is no other place nearby where I can
sit inside and eat... Bleeeh, I'd rather go have some
wokfood for the same prize at my fav cafè :eek:)

mcdonalds....american world imperialism tool, hehe! beside that it is unhealthy! fuck it! their vision is that everyone from the himalaias to the sahara and from tasmania to murmansk eats this shit! i wanna kick in the tv everytime i see those stupid comercials!

but it's all marketing that people go there at all! i mean if they would have just built it without those huge campaigns no one would care about macdreck! i remember when i was a very little kiddie of about 6 years old, about 20 years ago we went to salzburg and there was a macdonalds. i'd never never seen one before, there was maybe 1 in vienna but that was about it! of course i wanted to go there, because i've seen it on television and the clown was so funny and so on! everything was so full of colour and the waiters had those funny hats! that's how they beckon their customers in, not because of the food or the cultural experience( :lol: )! screw mac donalds!

Yep...

McDonalds is damn ridicolous... In Sweden they have an advertizing-campaign that has NOTHING to do with hamburgers or food at all! I don't know if it also exists in other parts of the world, but in the advertizing they show happy people hugging each other and so on. The musical theme goes like "Lalalaaaa Ooooh lala share the looooooveeee Lalalala share the joooooyy" Then in the end of it they show the M-sign and a text where it stands "Big Love". So, what the Hel do McDonalds got to do with love and joy?!? They are a food-company!! Hate those bastards...

They also have an advertizing of that you nowadays even can eat yer breakfast there. And they even dare to mention "relax"! Haha:lol:...

McDonalds always advertises to children as they know that if they get them hooked young to the fries and fattening food ... they got a customer for life!!!

This was on a Discovery Channel special once ... sick fucks!

I do like my Wendy's burgers though :)

Originally posted by Luguber
Food? At McDonalds? Since when?

I thought they were manure producers or something like that... :rolleyes:

Hmm, well, I'm ashamed to be saying this, but I actually find their food (or whatever ye like to call it:p) good. Though, I avoid eating there just because of the way the company act. Buying smaller food-companies and so on... But well, I guess that every bad thing they do makes their food (bla bla what ye want) taste more bad...

You know what's good about Mc Donald's? All the
normal food at home that you basically eat every
day seems like heaven in comparison! >:eek:)

:lol: True most probably...