Electric Factory In Philly

Momo

Mongoloid Elitist
Jan 24, 2005
Long Island N.Y
gikemo.homestead.com
I'm going to the Lamb Of God show in Philly on March 23rd. I just wanted to know what kind of venue this Electric factory is as far as venue size goes. Is it smaller or Bigger than Roseland ? Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Momo

I've never been there, but I have a Exodus bootleg from there and it seems like it is pretty decent size.
This is some of the info I found about the place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Factory

And

Cavernous, gritty and full of beer, the Electric Factory is about as quintessentially Philadelphian as any medium-to-large concert venue could hope to be. Converted from an old factory (hence the name) and located in the city's Northern Liberties warehouse district, this venerable spot has been around in some form since 1968. Back in the day, it played host to acts like Pink Floyd, The Who and Cream. Now, you're more likely to catch burgeoning alternative acts just discovering the thrill of a platinum record, or acts bound to draw a huge cult following (i.e., metal hellions and jam bands). Two levels -- a bar-equipped balcony upstairs, and a riotous, all-ages concrete main floor -- can make the huge space seem crowded at times, in a charged and post-apocalyptic kind of way. The utter lack of seating makes it low on some people's list, but it only helps add to the frenzied energy. -- Nathaniel Friedman