Electronics-savvy people, please come to the rescue. Guitar wiring

Uros

Sonic Incision
Jul 29, 2007
between sine waves
I am trying to find a wiring diagram for this combo I want to install in my guitar, but to no avail. I have SD '59 (N) and SD Distortion (B) coming in a few weeks, and I want to install them the following way:

I have a 3-way lever switch and a DPDT switch. I want the 3-way one to change between neck-neck+bridge-bridge, so that's pretty much standard. But, I want the DPDT switch (on/on) to change the neck pickup between series and parallel. If it's possible, I want to use the DPDT switch to affect only the neck pickup wiring, while bridge pickup should stay wired in series (default) at all times.
Could someone post the diagram or hook me up with some sort of a link that shows exactly this, because I am not exactly electronics-savvy, more like a total n00b for this sort of stuff, so I couldn't figure it out on my own if my own life would depend on it. Seymour Duncan colors preferred!

Hey man, but I managed to cook something up by myself from internet resources.

ng8tcm.jpg

I have one unrelated question - are DiMarzio EP1112 (their super switch) and Fender super switch the same or really similar or not, because Fender is cheaper and more available to me (they don't have EP1112 in shops around here)?