Ello ello ello????

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
..is there anyone out there???

eek i keep getting these mad junk mails with 'daily inspirations' in them...

most of em suck but these two i really liked

'When you follow your bliss, doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.'

and

'Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way'

theyve actually now been stuck up infront of me and are somehow keeping me through 10,000 words !!
only 6 days of hell left!!!!!!!
:D
Hoorah

So what the hell are the rest of u lot up to??? :) :cool:

Erk, didnt go bed last night :lol:

& now im knackered and need boooooooooooooze :D

Oh no, youre listening to nickelback, nooo keep the nast nasty music awayyyyy :eek:

howdy doody MG!

am:

a: lounging

b: getting motivated to leave house in pissing rain n acky wind to go get Dads birthday pressy.

c: trying to figure out who called me last nite with a 01273 dialling code, (i was watching a dvd and didnt hear it)

d: re-watching above dvd, 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch' nowt to do with owls delivery service, but a rock opera type musical thang about a transestite from East Berlin and his/her band, TOP FILM! RENT IT NOW!!!, am gonna try find the soundtrack to buy

c: just finished listening to Nickelback and now have Daft Punk on.

LIFE!

glad to see Lmm is listening to nickleback! lol

erm.......

i heard about that hedwig thing - and i must admit that the name made me attend but last night i watched that trading races thing.
it was pretty cool, though i think the black guy might get himself in the shit with the BNP! nutter..
what i did notice is that one of his mates was sat there reading POTTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayay

ok ill go do some more work...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mmmmm, well...

Got prelightener bleachy thang and had to do it twice as not enuf lift... thn slapped on red, gonna do it again, not as bright as i wanted.

nb: I am NOT a FECKIN hairdresser, for some reason peeps seem to think i can cut hair, now WTF is THAT about?!?!?!?

er pearl Jam?

Hows about that then?
and i spotted the maiden one in the PM! lol

Good to see ya nomad ! Hope things pick up soon and all is well with u and floss!!! xx

Originally posted by little miss messiah
Mmmmm, well...
thn slapped on red, gonna do it again, not as bright as i wanted.

ay - thats a mighty cool colour!!! lol bright red hair rocks ( but then i have to say that - lol) :lol:

i didnt think u were a hairdresser though!!!!

:confused:

Doing too much work, been very busy there this week :(

Applying for new jobs so I don't have to cope with the above.

Went to the pub last night though, met HMS on the bus, talked bollocks, and got bloody wet.

And paid my road tax too :mad: