Ellyllon no longer a band member?

Jelkster

New Metal Member
Jul 19, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Visit site
the keys add a nice touch to your music, i hope you can find a decent replacement if this is true. i know this is a touchy subject and i hope things work out for the best. you guys rule! the legend ep is insane. im glad i got my hands on it :kickass:

From her myspace:

"ive been getting a lot of emails everyday from people about whether or not im going on the uk tour and if im still in the band, and its exhausting to reply to everyone. so it will be much more time efficient to just set the record straight here...

No. I am not going on the UK tour. I will probably not be playing any more live shows from this point on. Am i still in the band? well theres a possibility i may continue to write the keyboard parts and play on the recordings, but thats up in the air at this point.

why? long complicated story, and its not really what anybody in the band wants. me and ken were together for a while, and then decided to start a band. oops. then we broke up a year after we started AW. so you can imagine touring with your ex wouldnt be fun for anyone. so thats it and theres nothing more to it. quite a shame. there ya go.

i have started a new band with my best friend molly, with help from other friends. its not going to be metal, sorry kids. but ill keep you all posted on that as it develops, should have a myspace posted within the week. i also have links to some of my other random music if anybody is interested."