Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theandromedastrain

eyeloveprog(Ben)
Sep 25, 2005
NJ
www.myspace.com
I want them both. I hope this thread is acceptable Glenn, or Shane.

I'm just curious as to who you guys would rather, or if you'd want them both to be there, since these two bands have been thoroughly mentioned enough for PP or showcase.

Would love to see Elvenking at the showcase. Another band I would really like to see is the female fronted band Echoes of Eternity.

I hope you are not thinking this showcase. Shane is having problems reproportioning the budget so I think we'll get more up and coming bands

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Shane state pretty clearly the focus is still going to be partly on unsigned bands? I'd like to see both of the ones mentioned, but I think Eternity X are the more likely of the two for cost reasons .

honestly i dont care if blink 182 and korn show up at the show case (well on second thought that would be kinda gay) but the show is already fucking awesome as hell

and for those of you who have not seen freak kitchen live, your in for a fucking treat, the show case will be awesome as fuck

I voted "Neither" but only because there wasn't a "Neither, especially NOT Eternity X" button...

J-Dubya - And yes, Freak Kitchen is going to kick buckets of ass.....

Who are these F-heads voting no? :)!!

If Elvenking and Eternity X were at the showcase. The showcase would outclass the entire Prog Power 2007 Festival.

Elvenking and Eternity X would be AWESOME!!! GOOD CALL!

The Michael

The potential hold up on booking EX would be the lack of any new material in what...10 yrs or so? And, IMO The Edge has been the only good thing they've released. Plus, the ever rotating lineups that they have had...and it seems they're starting on a new lineup...assuming it comes together. So, at this point...it looks as though it would be hard to lock them into a gig that far down the road & hope they would be viable with new material released.