EMERGENCY! I'm selling these...

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Hey all... looks like me and the wife forgot to drop rent off in time so now I have to come up with $50 in late fees (it was 30 minutes late this morning...fuckers made my wife cry :( :( )

Anyways, I've pulled a few things from my shelves, see if you want any of these... god, this sucks...

ALICE IN CHAINS Unplugged dvd
Century Media 10 Year Anniversary dvd
MAYHEM European Legions dvd

all dvds are zone free

CATHEDRAL Our God Has Landed VHS
CELTIC FROST Live at Hammersmith VHS (rare!)
DIO Sacred Heart VHS (Awesome, Craig Goldy on guitar!!)
QUEENSRYCHE Building Empires VHS
Visual Chaos Century Media VHS (16 videos from the label)

all vhs and dvds play perfectly and are almost new.

SUSPERIA Predominance
SUSPERIA Vindication
JUDAS PRIEST Live In London 2cd set in silver case
LYNCH MOB Wicked Sensation (debut cd in mint condition)
Firestarter Compilation (still has the match unused inside the jewel case)
PECCATUM Oh My Regrets EP
DESTRUCTION Live Without Sense
DESTRUCTION Sentence Of Death/Infernal Overkill Import

As always everything is in mint cond. and if you need to know anything just ask... Appreciate the help everyone...

Also, I have some stuff on eBay, like Mourning Widows, which is Nuno Bettencourt's post Extreme, post solo album, band. Japanese import. Just click on the ebay link to look at what I've got up there.

Sorry PJ, I'd love to help you out but nothing in your list wets my appetite.

However, this post at least brings the thread up top for more potential customers....

JayKeeley said:
And you didn't even have Cannibal Corpse on your list! So do Wherehouse music resell those items now?

Yeah, the Cannibal was a last minute call when I was on my way to the store... those two dvds and two rap cds got me $13.80!!!!!

They turn around and mark them up and sell them right there in the store. They're like a damn pawn shop.

Wherehouse sucks, I don't understand how they stay in business with their excess markup.