Eminem!!

phlogiston

Bejabbers!
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
Visit site
I think we all owe Eminem a debt of gratitude.

Thanks to solely him, we now no longer listen to the most horrible music in the world that corrupts childrens minds and make them do evil things!

YAY!

I suppose.

But now we've also lost part of our unique identity to gold-chain-wearing-white-underwear-wanking-wannabees

:mad: :mad:

WHat did he save us from???, you will have to help me out, ive never heard his music........

Hrmmmmmmmmmm

Id have to say that Eminem would have to be my most hated musician of all time. I dont know if youve been forced to listen to his shit before like I have but I couldnt think of anything worse.:mad:

I've only heard "Stan", but I think it's a pretty good song (not just because that Dido chick does the chorus). I don't usually like rap, and I like white rappers even less, but in my opinion this is one good tune!

Originally posted by phlogiston
I think we all owe Eminem a debt of gratitude.

Thanks to solely him, we now no longer listen to the most horrible music in the world that corrupts childrens minds and make them do evil things!

YAY!

What did he do exactly to bring about this change? He didn't murder that chick from M People or something did he??!! :D