Emnity5566

I can if it inflames all of these people with rage. I don't really care how many people in here hate me at this point, I'm just sick of every thread consisting of fucking stupid conversation and alexi worshipping.

I've still seen a flood of idiots come to COBOT and try to pawn off their guitars, and other shit or ask questions about gear.

Regardless, there aren't too many members here who really stand out to me anymore. I can count all of the people on here who keep my interest on both hands and that's it =/

Now you're just bullshitting to justify your completely pointless endeavor, every conversation isn't "stupid" and I can't remember the last time I saw alexi worshiping in any thread other than the Guitar Player's thread.

Do you know what is "fucking stupid"? Saying this in the drunk thread when you aren't drunk.
IMA PUTIT IN HER VAGINAAAAA

Saying this in the fucking DUTCH/BELGIAN THREAD, THE CLUE IS IN THE TITLE
I hate not knowing what people are saying =(

Raping COBOT some more with bullshit post.

etc etc..

Trust me, I've been in enough arguments on this bloody forum to know that the "bawww" response is always the last resort of someone who knows they can no longer justify their point. Congratulations you're a tit.

Trust me, I've been in enough arguments on this bloody forum to know that the "bawww" response is always the last resort of someone who knows they can no longer justify their point. Congratulations you're a tit.

I just don't have the energy to argue with you, but I suppose I will anyways.

First, it's not like anyone elses post on here count for much of anything anyways, so if my pointless post bother you, get to bitching at about a million and a half other people which in the end will get you nowhere.

Second, yeah, I'm clearly not drunk, because if I were I would type exactly the same as opposed to 98% of the other posers in that thread who seem to forget what a backspace key is when they're "drunk"

And lastly, since when did their have to be a point to what I was doing, and if there was one, who said this wasn't it? Atleast there is a little more going on here now than "oh hey guys, today I'm doing blah blah blah"

Either way, I'm going to go eat my ramen and wait on some elaborate response from one of you who would be so happy to "pwn" me, some guy on the internet who ruffled your feathers.

Better than this:

cap13.png

Actually, no it isn't.

Holy f**k, Joe... how did you make it? You got that screenshot and brought back memories... I remember that time, it was crazy, we all wondered who the trolls were!

And am I the only one who misses the green layout for this place? Sure, I like it the way it is now too, but I really loved it when 'twas green.

I just don't have the energy to argue with you, but I suppose I will anyways.

First, it's not like anyone elses post on here count for much of anything anyways, so if my pointless post bother you, get to bitching at about a million and a half other people which in the end will get you nowhere.

Second, yeah, I'm clearly not drunk, because if I were I would type exactly the same as opposed to 98% of the other posers in that thread who seem to forget what a backspace key is when they're "drunk"

And lastly, since when did their have to be a point to what I was doing, and if there was one, who said this wasn't it? Atleast there is a little more going on here now than "oh hey guys, today I'm doing blah blah blah"

Either way, I'm going to go eat my ramen and wait on some elaborate response from one of you who would be so happy to "pwn" me, some guy on the internet who ruffled your feathers.

Oh dear, what's that sound I can hear? Hmm... Sounds similar to someone backpedaling furiously :lol:

"Since when did there have to be a point"? You claimed there was a point! You claimed you were trying to "bring life back to this dead ass place". The fact is you tried to justify your spam, thinking you had a point. Now that you realize that your "point" was flawed and your method for expressing it was retarded you're actually trying to claim you didn't have one :lol:

and you missed the part where I said "who said this wasn't it?" =]

Dear Swabs, why are you such an angry fellow?

Why would I feel any shame for anything I say via the internet?

I could come in here and say I sodomized 10 baby pandas or fisted a nun and not really give a fuck, so why would I feel any sort of embarassment for anything else?

I'm not, I just felt like pointing out the fact that you're being retarded for justifiable reason. That is all.