emo

Liue

Tank Noob
Jan 8, 2007
Pa
www.myspace.com
i miss u faggots!
im not gonna BAW or ne-thing, but i do miss u faggots.
when can we all get together some time during the week next week??

I'm off Monday the 16th (pres day). Aside from that, I won't know my schedule til Thursday.

This is why Luis being on "the wall" is different from Heller being on it. Heller just pretends like he does not know us for months on end, and then when he does make contact he assumes he has missed nothing and it's still 2002.

Luis on the other hand knows he has missed shit and at least acts like he misses us.

I'm off Monday the 16th (pres day). Aside from that, I won't know my schedule til Thursday.

This is why Luis being on "the wall" is different from Heller being on it. Heller just pretends like he does not know us for months on end, and then when he does make contact he assumes he has missed nothing and it's still 2002.

Luis on the other hand knows he has missed shit and at least acts like he misses us.

i aint actin baby!

Me and Luis will always share a bond.

Luis.jpg

Yea really... "Jeff you got a leather jacket? Vince, you don't work at Clemens anymore? Caione quit Pelvic Fury?" It's all brand new to Heller. It's like he has Alzheimer's, or he's just retarded. He's been missing since October. Derek saw him on WoW but that's it man. He's a goner.

I saw Luis tonight at WalMart and my heart is now pure again.

We are but hate-filled creatures, wandering aimlessly, scampering off into the night....

BTW Luis - any Bday plans? Can we borrow you or does the lady already have you booked that day?

luis i got your text but my phone is fucked up. i cant get incoming calls and i can send /recieve texts apparently. att told me they think the 3g network is fucked up. so i dunno.