emo

luis i got your text but my phone is fucked up. i cant get incoming calls and i can send /recieve texts apparently. att told me they think the 3g network is fucked up. so i dunno.

I have att and I have not had any issues - just putting that out there. They are probably fucking with you man, you should call them back and raise hell!

I have att and I have not had any issues - just putting that out there. They are probably fucking with you man, you should call them back and raise hell!

yea but do you have a 3g phone? it was the 3g network that was fucked up. not the regular network. i didnt realize it made a difference. cause only our 3g phones were affected by it. its back to normal now so it doesnt matter. also i seriously spent an hour and half on the phone with them yesterday. i never wanna talk to those people again.

44807_StarCraft2ValentinesWallpaper-02.jpg

lol yea i saw those on friday. I was gonna use one but i felt really cheesy and stupid. Ice Cream sandwhiches are just as good.

Dude, that would've been fucking awesome. You should have went through with it instead of being a pussy. You don't see Zealots pussying out faggot.

That's because you're a walking plague.

Yeah dude but look at all the perks!

It turns out it's Bronchitis. Which is funny because I used to get this EVERY February but the past few years I avoided it. It's almost nostalgic in a way! Time to cash in some sick time and catch up on all the mid-day TV I've been missing.

Yeah dude but look at all the perks!

It turns out it's Bronchitis. Which is funny because I used to get this EVERY February but the past few years I avoided it. It's almost nostalgic in a way! Time to cash in some sick time and catch up on all the mid-day TV I've been missing.

this doesnt really apply to you but whatever... I get bronchitis all the time and since I smoke it never goes away... but I found that smokers who have bronchitis who drink alot of milk (which i do) have a better chance of it clearing up. If all the second hand smoke really did fuck you up maybe drink some milk?

does the Linux kernel provide the basic services and device drivers for your immune system? or do you have to run the immune system.exe in wine?

omfg im gonna go kill myself now.