Emperor US Tour

YES! NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO TOUR DATES!

Friday, July 14 - BB Kings Blues Club, New York NY
Sunday, July 16 - Key Club, Los Angeles CA

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to put out a new album, it will revitalize the black metal scene. I have seen Emperor,Peccatum, and Borknagar at the same concert in America before, and I was not dissapointed one bit.

solefald said:
damn. why they dont tour europe first?
and this comeback after 4 years... I smell money around there
have fun there boys

Talked to Ihsahn about this a couple of days ago and their intentions are definitely NOT motivated by greed - they are doing it because it feels right. However, it is nice to earn money on music. I like that too. Jeez, a pair of good drum sticks cost around US$25 here!

- Asgeir

asgeir said:
Talked to Ihsahn about this a couple of days ago and their intentions are definitely NOT motivated by greed - they are doing it because it feels right. However, it is nice to earn money on music. I like that too. Jeez, a pair of good drum sticks cost around US$25 here!

- Asgeir

you should have been talking about coming along with them...

asgeir said:

- Asgeir

Being that it costs so much for a band to do a few "one off" shows like the ones Emperor are doing in the States, I'm a little more willing to forgive them for the $50 and $100 ticket prices for the Los Angeles show.

asgeir said:

- Asgeir

well if you say so you must be right.than I was wrong and say sorry Emperor:worship:
anyway perhaps Im gonna check out wacken next year...

Im so lucky that I live in L.A. Im buying my tickets for the keyclub show. The only thing that bothers me, Who's going to support them on tour?
Celtic Frost :)? Dark Funeral?

Well, I know some death metal band is opening for them in NYC, Dead Syndicate. Darn, I was hoping a band I liked would be opening for them.... :( But WHO CARES, ITS FUCKIGN EMPEROR!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH