Borkz to tour some in autumn?

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
If I'm revealing something that I shouldn't please delete...

Anyway.. I saw tour dates of Solstafir's( icelandic post blackmetal band) european tour and it included this:

Sep 24 2009 8:00P
Grünspan /w Secrets of the Moon, Code & Borknagar -Hamburg (D)
Sep 25 2009 8:00P
Poppodium /w Secrets of the Moon, Code & Borknagar - Leeuwarden (NL)
Sep 26 2009 8:00P
Turbinenhalle /w Secrets of the Moon, Code & Borknagar - Oberhausen (D)

Mini-European tour?

omfg.. just read it that borknagar will team up with above-mentioned code, solstafir and the amazing Secrets Of The Moon from Germany.

Please give some offical announcements!

And not to forget - make sure to come to AUSTRIA :p :)

not so in the north pleaaaase :cry:
at least munchen!!!!!!! or generally south of germany :cry:
i don't want to drive 18 or 20 hours :cry:

edit: ehi wait, there is a city with the name of Oberhausen also in Bayern, which one?

Yeah I just read that on another forum! I'm gonna see them in Leeuwarden!! It's about a 4 hour drive but for Borknagar I'm up for it!

:D :D

i've checked my travel to oberhausen.
1148 km.... that means more than 10 hours by car.
the site where i checked the distance says also 155 euro as the cost of the travel...a little bit to much for two persons, considering we need to buy tickets, to eat and to sleep somewhere.
but if i can find two other mentally ill persons, i tell you i can come! :heh:

Don't really know Code (or any of the other bands that are playing at the show), except that there are a few members who are also in Dodheimsgard (which I think are amazing, at least the last 2 albums).
So I'm hoping that Borknagar will play early in the evening and that I get the chance to meet & greet the guys and then hit the road back home. I'm already so psyched for that day :)