dark tranquillity european tour 2005

Salamurhaaja said:
Just the relevant parts:
Can't find any tickets, not through lippupalvelu.fi nor through that link to Lippupalvelu that's in your post.
:confused:
Guess I'll have to wait.

Would be nice to know at some point before the gig what kind of stage times we're talking about as well and if there's a headliner, is it DT?

Somber Soul said:
MagSec4 said:
I'll be in the Vienna gig too :D
For real?
eek7.gif
Yeah. I'm walking there.
I'll meet you in the corner by the bakery. I'll be wearing my Curious George monkey shirt.

MagSec4 said:
Yeah. I'm walking there.
I'll meet you in the corner by the bakery. I'll be wearing my Curious George monkey shirt.
:lol: great idea - somber soul is surely going to be there -
right after having established that bakery there in that corner :Spin:

Hey, there was a bakery there.
Are you telling me they took it down? ..because that's an outrage.
Where the hell is a hungry Austrian metalhead like myself supposed to satisfy his appetite for fresh oven-baked pastry goodness after the show, when the midnight munchies kick in?!!
Ah?!

This is an outrage..

This happened to be a well-established Metalhead-friendly bakery, miss; where one could get a doughnut, coffee, and neapolitan icecream combo for a Euro fifty at 1 am.

Wait a minute..
Are you calling me a liar? ..because I won't have that.
And frankly, I don't approve of your persistence in steering this legitimate thread off topic in such a manner.

MagSec4 said:
Are you calling me a liar? ..because I won't have that.
And frankly, I don't approve of your persistence in steering this legitimate thread off topic in such a manner.
see you at the vienna gig then :devil: ;)

Yeah, just a little stupid to put a link that says "Order the tickets from here" if they aren't even there to be sold.
*biting the fingernails of patience apart*

I hope I'll have cash when the tickets do come for sale.

I think I'll be there if I get the tickets. :p *crosses fingers*
You know a lot of people have been waiting for CoF to come to play here so many years now so... :erk:

Hi! I'm a new member here and wanted just to say hello to you all.. :) Yesterday was great when I found about the Tuska Winter War thingy and now I'm very glad that I'll be seeing DT for the first time in my life.. :D

Hi MegaKyle!

Have fun at your first DT gig then! I had to wait two years after getting into them before I got to see them live. And when I did, it blew me away!

fireangel said:
SHOW
Monday 7.3.2005 at the Helsinki Icehall.
Doors open 18:00, show starts 19:00 by Dark Tranquillity.
All-ages show

TICKETS
Ticket price: 36e
Tickets go on sale on Monday 12.12.2004 at 8:00 through Lippupalvelu.
:hotjump:

This is FUCKING EXCELLENT NEWS! Now I won't have to brave the waters to get to the other side of the Gulf but I can experience DT here on my home-soil! Wonderful! The only bad thing is the relatively high price of the ticket, which might prevent a friend of mine coming along (me, I will gladly pay my last cents to see DT again in Finland).

With all these good news coming up this week I suddenly begin to feel like I'm dreaming or something - since when did life feel this good? I hope some kind of disaster isn't awaiting for me now... :erk:

-Villain

Somber Soul said:
Hi MegaKyle!

Have fun at your first DT gig then! I had to wait two years after getting into them before I got to see them live. And when I did, it blew me away!
Glad to hear that! I'm pretty excited getting the change to see 'em live.. :) A friend of mine saw DT last summer at the Tuska festival and said that they were awesome live.. What a tease.. :erk:

Villain said:
:hotjump:

This is FUCKING EXCELLENT NEWS!The only bad thing is the relatively high price of the ticket, which might prevent a friend of mine coming along (me, I will gladly pay my last cents to see DT again in Finland).
WTF? Personally I think that the price of the ticket is quite fair 'cause you get to see three good bands performing a full live set at the same day.. 36€ isn't that bad.. Which reminds me.. I have to give my friend the money for the ticket tomorrow 'cause I won't be seeing him during the weekend.. :)

MegaKyle said:
WTF? Personally I think that the price of the ticket is quite fair 'cause you get to see three good bands performing a full live set at the same day
Well, I'd pay for only one of them, if you get my point. Kreator is a nice bonus, but I'd never pay 12€ to see them, while I doubt I would go see CoF even for free. 36€ + some 50€ for the trip to Helsinki and back is quite a lot for some unemployed people, you know.

But I know it's useless complaining about the ticket-prices; I'm happy enough that DT comes to Finland once again.

-Villain