Feb 26 (D) HAMBURG, Markthalle..........Tickets: www.all-access.de
Feb 28 (S) GÖTEBORG, Trädgarn...........Tickets: www.skrikhult.se
Mar 1 (S) STOCKHOLM, Arenan.............Tickets: www.skrikhult.se
Mar 2 (S) LUND, Mejeriet................Tickets: www.skrikhult.se
Mar 4 (D) FULDA, Wartenberg-Oval (Angersbach)...Tickets: www.all-access.de

Mar 15 (JP) OSAKA, Quattro**
Mar 16 (JP) TOKYO, Ebisu Liquid Room**
Mar 17 (JP) TOKYO, Ebisu Liquid Room**

*UK shows as support act of “DragonForce”, rest of Europe with “DragonForce” as support act
**Japanese shows with “Savage Circus” as support act.

Just when I thought Edguy couldn't get anymore quirky, they go and prove me wrong once again! You gotta loves those idiots! :loco:

I tried my best to hate Hellfire Club, but I can't seem to keep it out of regular rotation. :erk:

Bryan316 said:
The Piper Never Dies is such an awesome song. Call em corny, cheesy, whatever... they are entertaining, and that's why I like em.
Hilarious, clever and talented could be a added to the description. Everytime I think they've gone too far, I get sucked into the music. Can't wait for this release.

Also would love to meet their cover artist. He must be as wacked as they are. :tickled:

That cover ruuuuuuuuuuuules!

The problem is nobody I know of is very good at stocking the limited editions of Edguy's albums. If I miss the initial supply, I never see 'em again. *sigh* I'll buy early this time.

Petethedrummer said:
it's a solid album, but i think not as strong as the last one. still good though. not that i downloaded it or anything...
I'm going the opposite way this time. I think this one is better than the last one, but not quite up to Mandrake, which I really liked a lot.

Britt

I love Edguy, and i have high hopes for this album, and hopefully they'll do a headlining US tour this time.

Note to guys: beware taking your girlfriend to see Edguy, cause now mine is infatuated with Tobi :loco:

Yngvai X said:
I love Edguy, and i have high hopes for this album, and hopefully they'll do a headlining US tour this time.

Note to guys: beware taking your girlfriend to see Edguy, cause now mine is infatuated with Tobi :loco:
Oh yea, we all are. No better than you slackers sucking up to Tarja Turanen, Sharon den Adel, etc. Hey, it's all good!

Yngvai X said:

You mean to say that obsessive music geeks who hang around here actually have girlfriends?

I'm intrigued by your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter...

:D :D :D

"Hellfire Club" is one of my favorite metal albums from the past decade, so I don't expect this one to beat it - but I still expect to be entertained. Long live Edguy.

AMBR said:
Oh yea, we all are. No better than you slackers sucking up to Tarja Turanen, Sharon den Adel, etc. Hey, it's all good!
Good one AMBR, and guys watch out if JOHN WEST every comes to PP. I have an 18 year old daughter, and my female Co-workers have expressed well, to put it mildly they say "What a HOTTIE", and they say the same for LANCE KING.

Can't wait this is the perfect way to kick off the new year. I will say though it is gonna be very hard to beat Hellfire Club. One of my favorite metal albums EVER.

I just caught their touring partners - DragonForce for part of the tour, and Savage Circus for the other part. Either way, it would be one great show.

zimbee said:
That cover ruuuuuuuuuuuules!

The problem is nobody I know of is very good at stocking the limited editions of Edguy's albums. If I miss the initial supply, I never see 'em again. *sigh* I'll buy early this time.

Try www.harder-edged-music.com
He usually stocks a lot of the special/LTD editions. Get as soon as you can though, some of that stuff goes out of print pretty quick....

J-Dubya

AMBR said:

Sharon is very, very, very, hot! :hotjump:

I don't really see what girls are diggin' with Tobi though...his sense of humor maybe?