dark tranquillity european tour 2005

Accommodation is always a question for me, but I won´t let it become a problem.

@fireangel: Yeah, the cover suits as an avatar quite well - too bad that Mokoma isn´t good.

Villain said:
Well, I'd pay for only one of them, if you get my point. Kreator is a nice bonus, but I'd never pay 12€ to see them, while I doubt I would go see CoF even for free. 36€ + some 50€ for the trip to Helsinki and back is quite a lot for some unemployed people, you know.

But I know it's useless complaining about the ticket-prices; I'm happy enough that DT comes to Finland once again.

-Villain
OK I understand your point.. :) I'm going there to see DT, check out Kreator and see the live show of CoF.. :) The trip can get expensive; tickets to the show (36€), train tickets to helsinki (60€ via student discount :) ), money for food and for a DT-shirt ;) I'm lucky 'cause I don't have to pay for any accommondation 'coz I'm staying at my father's apartment there.. :)

Hey MegaKyle! I also noticed you're in Megadeth's forum. :wave:

...damn but the 9th of february is a wednesday :cry: i have no idea about when in february i have exams....well, anyway i doubt i'll miss it even if i have an exam the morning after :p
i have some time now to turn my friend in a huge dt fan :p it seems that he's on the right way already though

:hotjump:

I got the tickets for myself and Naku - I can't wait to get to meet once again the band and all you great people coming to the Tuska Winter War! See you there!

-Villain

Question for finns (decide the way you answer):

Is there going to be something x-tra happening beside the gigs?
The reason I wanted to know beforehand is that I´m afraid I should start looking for a place (hotel-correspoding-bridge)to spend the night, but If there is going be heavy drinking and toe-dancing at President´s Palace, I can sleep there as well - without paying my ass to scars to moneymaking leeches.

[edit: don´t you fuckhead take this as a "you gotta give me your keys, so that I won´t have to pay - i am just asking q:s]