NEW ALBUM FINISHED AND EUROPEAN LIVE DATES CONFIRMED

Thanks for those videos, the quality is quite good! I wish I could have gone, damn obligations.

well, we spent the night at Leeuwarden train station as the first train was at 6:36 next morning :p talk about crazy fans... i think i got a cold but oh well, it was fckin worth it!!! wish i could go to the gig in Germany tonight, too...

Elvina, you rock; I almost fell in love :lol::lol::lol:

The quality is incredible for a photo camera!. Everyone sounds very solid, specially Mr V. This seems to be his best live performance ever... damn, even Colossus sounds terrific!!!!!!

This show should be released on dvd with a good audio/video editing. The setlist was perfect, even a song from the S/T!!! I wanna see a video from it!!!

Since they played it, there is a chance of playing Vintervredets Sjelesagn on the future? I hope so.

Edit: Erik, your bass sounds godly and your performance was extremely solid!!

Please, record the next shows professionally!!

i'm without words.
the videos are amazing! it sometimes happens with compact cameras, that they do better videos than photos, also the previous one i had behaved that way!

i'm really touched and moved.
i think i would have cried if i was there, i'm hardly holding back one tear and i'm here in front of a pc screen :(

thank you elvina for sharing this with us! ( i should say the less fortunate ones :lol:)

Thank you very much for the videos. I love the happy/friendly/slow-motion mosh pit during Colossus.

Amazing stuff. I wish I was there. Great performance, guys.

i'm without words.
i think i would have cried if i was there, i'm hardly holding back one tear and i'm here in front of a pc screen :(
I hear ya, when Andreas jumped into the crowd near the end of the concert, I think during it was that beautiful part in The Dawn of the End, I couldn't help but shedding a tear of joy or two when he clapped me on the shoulder ;)

Fuck, is it possible to buy that shirt anywhere? I'm guessing that is the same one they threw out at Wacken? With the dragons on the front?

Yep, with the dragon logo on the front.

Awesome videos, I can only hope this gave you guys a taste of having fun at a show and maybe you'll cross the ocean and do a small tour for us fans in Canada.

i'm without words.
the videos are amazing! it sometimes happens with compact cameras, that they do better videos than photos, also the previous one i had behaved that way!

thank you elvina for sharing this with us! ( i should say the less fortunate ones :lol:)

*hugs* i've been sitting at the cold train station later that night watching the vids and pics i've taken and i was crying myself! it was so fckin special! i am so happy i could be there...

i'm glad you enjoy watching it too guys, thnx for thumbs up!

I'm more than sure that the band loved to play live on tour too, i just hope they will do it a bit more often than once in 7 years......

great show! thanks guys!

indeed vocals were really low in the beginning and were turned up later, but somehow because of it the band mix seemed to get a bit worse. and the piano intro for the genuine pulse seemed to distort, i guess because its output is louder than the usual sound it clips somewhere in the signal chain. apart from these issues, the sound was quite okay i think for a metal concert (can't count the amount of concerts that got lost in a flurry of sound), all instruments clearly audible. great job from tyr too, glad even bass came through really well :) well... bass? fretloos vliegdekschip is more like it, for the other dutch out there ;)

Thanks for posting those videos. Amazing quality indeed.
I only own a simple snapshot cam so I cannot offer great pics, still here's a few from last night. Apart from those I'll leave the field to ppl with proper cameras ;)
I believe the festival already started at 13.30 and Bork's gig was delayed by about half an hour or so which means they started around 23.45 or maybe even a later. That was probably too much for some, many had already left when the guys started playing :(
I was at first watching down from some gallery/balcony kind of thing but I just couldn't be so far away from the action and so I went to the stage already during the second song. If I'm not totally wrong the setlist was the same as already posted and Andreas truly unleashed the beast within :D (I've seen you quite a few times already but not like that! ) Was great to see you guys again! :headbang:

I believe the festival already started at 13.30 and Bork's gig was delayed by about half an hour or so which means they started around 23.45 or maybe even a later. That was probably too much for some, many had already left when the guys started playing :(
If I'm not totally wrong the setlist was the same as already posted and Andreas truly unleashed the beast within :D (I've seen you quite a few times already but not like that! ) Was great to see you guys again! :headbang:

I can confirm this! The show was really great, probably the best show i´ve seen in my whole life! It was sooo Great :worship:
Really bad for them, that half of the crowd left after "the great Equilibrium" left the stage. At first, it was a pretty silent crowd at all, which became louder and louder during the set (a personal impression, don`t blame me , if i`m wrong :saint:).

I went off, pretty happy; made some cool Pics, made 2 videos ("Oceans Rise" and "Ad Noctum". I will upload, if i´m able to handle this pretty bad sound), met 5 Members in the Foyer and took pictures, got the setlist, got all my booklets sign by all members and cought Dave`s drum stick! I guess, i´m the happiest Motherf****r in Town! ;-)

Here some pics i made:

http://img156.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=s7300856.jpg

Unfortunatly not many, and those i made were of poor quality, of Jens and Erik...

Greetz

Oerko

ahaha in the colossus video, when the camera is on the audience, i think i've seen one of the forummers ( he's mostly on Vintersorg forum), who is Mark, i'm pretty sure he is him, his nick is Windvang :)

ok here are my crappy photos taken during and after the gig on sept 25... hope ppl who made some great clean professional shots from the gigs will share with us soon...

3958596483_830005aa0e.jpg

3959370528_cb6018bc3d.jpg

3959370994_912c6395c1.jpg

3959371078_3bccb1ee8a.jpg

3959371706_e7d63286a3.jpg

3959371550_c22e96c91f.jpg

3959371942_83f2b9d2f7.jpg

3959372290_1c4f8822fe.jpg

3959373002_6c24c4eee4.jpg

3959373560_3e229b46df.jpg

3959373422_8efcc48311.jpg

3959373300_cb50668713.jpg

3958600207_c81a7ee1f4.jpg

3959370002_1e24d0cab0.jpg

the rest can be found here

I only own a simple snapshot cam so I cannot offer great pics, still here's a few from last night. Apart from those I'll leave the field to ppl with proper cameras ;)
I was at first watching down from some gallery/balcony kind of thing but I just couldn't be so far away from the action and so I went to the stage already during the second song. If I'm not totally wrong the setlist was the same as already posted and Andreas truly unleashed the beast within :D (I've seen you quite a few times already but not like that! ) Was great to see you guys again! :headbang:

Yeah...when you get up on stage you kinda just follow the energy you have and what you get from the audience and then you just go with that.

mr V

Yeah...when you get up on stage you kinda just follow the energy you have and what you get from the audience and then you just go with that.

mr V

Ends up being a symbiotic relationship, then. Since it looks like you were having fun, I guess the crowd was also doing a good job.
A great show for both Borknagar and the audience.

Too bad I was not there. :cry:

the video of collosus is brilliant
during the solo I took the leg of a friend of mine and started to play 'leg' guitar on it
but some other people thought I want to get him up for crowd surfing so we did as you can see at the end of the video :D