The title for the new album is....

Jun 19, 2002
www.borknagar.com
BORKNAGAR
PRESS RELEASE APRIL 2009

Album title revealed: UNIVERSAL

The title of the new BORKNAGAR album will be nothing less than: UNIVERSAL.

As the musical and lyrical approach of the album has shaped up during the production of the new album, the title UNIVERSAL is the title that shines through and mirrors the essence of the album. UNIVERSAL is a title that is broad enough and huge enough to project the giant character of this album, both musically and lyrically.

The production of the new album is going as planned and the album will be mixed at Toproom studios by the end of April. We can assure you that the new album will come with a massive, energic and vital production that few can match, by far the best production we have had so far. The album is planned to be released through INDIE RECORDINGS in September, later this year, an actual date will be issued later!

On behalf of BORKNAGAR,

Øystein G. Brun

Official myspace site:
www.myspace.com/borknagar

Thanks for the update!!! "universal" sound MONUMENTAL!!!!!...i´m sure it will be a massive album in good bork tradition!

great, great news!
september....do we have to wait for so long ? :cry:
an infinite lapse of time....

Excellent title! What a great name! It just grabs me, I can already feel the shivers :kickass: .

I think that Borknagar's would be my album of the year, the only one that is close for now is Candlemass'. But we still have a long way to go, Amoprhis' is coming out too. Ahhhh decisions, decisions.

We want samples! We want samples!

This is the only time in my life I'm considering not listening to samples and waiting for the album.

Universal is a perfect album title. I have so much faith in Borknagar right now.