The title for the new album is....

Excellent title! What a great name! It just grabs me, I can already feel the shivers :kickass: .

I think that Borknagar's would be my album of the year, the only one that is close for now is Candlemass'. But we still have a long way to go, Amoprhis' is coming out too. Ahhhh decisions, decisions.

We want samples! We want samples!

Yes, the Amorphis, Sunn O))) and Borknagar releases are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

Excellent name, I wonder if this is a reference to TAC on sound/lyrics (u know, 'My Domain' is a song from those times too).

I'm already satisfied with the new Desire EP, but I'm waiting Universal and the new Ne Obliviscaris album (A new Vintersorg/Solefald album near the end of the year won't hurt).

Maybe he's bothering you because he's Irish (or at least lives there) ;) .

Actually: /ƐpIk/. Learn your IPA, people :mad: .

Yes, the Amorphis, Sunn O))) and Borknagar releases are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

Hey I didn't know there's a new Sunn O))) coming out! I like this title: Big Church [Megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért] :lol: crazy guys.

Have you heard the new Heaven and Hell? It's very good!

HeavenHell-TheDevilYouKnow.jpg

(A new Vintersorg/Solefald album near the end of the year won't hurt.)

Of course not, though I think it's more possible to have one of the latter. You know Cornelius is in Argentina, right? Maybe you could go and stalk him har har.

I look forward to the album, but I find it unusual the album is named after a previous Borknagar song, oh well, Summonging did the opposite with the song Lugburz.

Øystein G. Brun;8188354 said:
BORKNAGAR
PRESS RELEASE APRIL 2009

Album title revealed: UNIVERSAL

The title of the new BORKNAGAR album will be nothing less than: UNIVERSAL.
[/url]

Absolutley wonderful. It sets the vibe instantenously.

The link to TAC is obvious - which is wonderful. Universal is one of your all-time greatest songs.

Time it got recognised in this way, just like (songs/albumtitles like) Origin and Quintessence.

Why thank you.... we're in the process of pre production and head into the studio in a few months after our Australian spate of shows.

I'm a big Borknagar fan also... REALLY looking forward to the new release.

Excellent! The Aurora Veil is one of the most original releases on 'black metal'(more like extreme avantgarde metal for me - anyway it doesn't matter) on years. I'm waiting something really great from you.

Excellent! The Aurora Veil is one of the most original releases on 'black metal'(more like extreme avantgarde metal for me - anyway it doesn't matter) on years. I'm waiting something really great from you.

Thanks again... so nice to hear your comments.

Heh, we're waiting on something great from ourselves also! It has been too long...

Hey I didn't know there's a new Sunn O))) coming out! I like this title: Big Church [Megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért] :lol: crazy guys.

Yep. Monoliths & Dimensions is what it will be titled, should be out next month in fact. May 18th is the release date.

OK I'll be sure to check it out. But which album do you recommend to start with? I've only heard little of these guys.

Black One, Grimmrobe demos, or even Flight of the Behemoth. All of those show a lot of their style and are rather accessible.

Black One, Grimmrobe demos, or even Flight of the Behemoth. All of those show a lot of their style and are rather accessible.

OK I'll check them out, thanks for the recommendations.

But IPA is hard!

Not really, although U guess I say that because I've been using IPA for quite a few years. Just write paragraphs in IPA, that way you'll get the hand of it ;) .