The title for the new album is....

Not really, although U guess I say that because I've been using IPA for quite a few years. Just write paragraphs in IPA, that way you'll get the hand of it ;) .

Well yeah, if I had some practical use for it and encounter it regularly it wouldn't be so difficult. I'm also slowly learning how to read cyrillic... tres difficile. i need to just pick a language and stick with it.

It has been a while since I have listened to Borknagar so I definitely am looking forward to a new album. The album title certainly keeps with the Borknagar tradition. What is a more grand concept that being universal...kind of makes me worry about the next album. I always get ahead of myself though, so with that, I am eager to hear new material. :)

I got hit by major nostalgia when i was given a lift back from a gig and the driver put on a song from Quitnessence. I actually started crying because I had been neglecting Borknagar recently, and listening to them felt like I had discovered them all over again. I felt like I was 12 again.

I'm desperate for this new album.

I got hit by major nostalgia when i was given a lift back from a gig and the driver put on a song from Quitnessence. I actually started crying because I had been neglecting Borknagar recently, and listening to them felt like I had discovered them all over again. I felt like I was 12 again.

I'm desperate for this new album.

You must have been thoroughly hammered if you started crying from hearing a song.

I've purposely not listened to Borknagar for about over 6 months. I don't know if I played them out or what but the songs don't hook me like they used to.

With that in mind I'm eager for the next album so I can see if I DID over listen to them or if my taste has just changed too much. They were my favorite band last year so I'm hoping for the former.

I've purposely not listened to Borknagar for about over 6 months. I don't know if I played them out or what but the songs don't hook me like they used to.

With that in mind I'm eager for the next album so I can see if I DID over listen to them or if my taste has just changed too much. They were my favorite band last year so I'm hoping for the former.

They hook me every now and then, but I still say they are my favourite band.

Z-Ro the singer/rapper is better than all Borknagar but Colossus in my opinion. If you start with the right songs.

But then...I dare say...Universal may be better than Quintessence. Tell me about My Domain Borkendales. Please. In your opinion, how does it compare to the rest of the album?

Please at least answer that Jens or Erik or Oystein or Lars or Mr.V.

We'll just have to wait and see...

I don't see how a rapper is better than metal... Whatever, it's all in personal taste I guess.

I just listened to the test mastering of two of the new songs, and they sound great. I´m absolutely confident that you will love this album. Both Mr. V and Vortex do such amazing vocal performances, and I´m very happy with the way the songs turned out. It all sounds very fresh and Borknagar-ish.