“UNIVERSAL” official release date and album versions

Jun 19, 2002
www.borknagar.com
PRESS RELEASE OCTOBER 2009

“UNIVERSAL” official release date and album versions

BORKNAGAR’s upcoming album UNIVERSAL will be lauched for a worldwide release the 22nd.of February 2010 through Indie Recordings.

The album will be released in 4 different formats; regular jewlcase CD, limited digipack including bonus disc, CD BOX with extras and gatefold LP with double vinyl.

Cover art and more information will be revealed shortly, so stay tuned!

For further information, contact Indie Recordings at:

erlend@indiedist.no

Official myspace site:

www.myspace.com/borknagar

Really great news! I'm really so very much into that digipack release or the extra box...i think in the end that both of them will make my year...myself can't wait too!:)

Fuck :lol:... I was hoping for January! Aw well, only 4 more months to go :D Hopefully we'll get a new 'Making of' video soon to help us get by!

I just saw the part 2 of the "making of" some days ago, it'll be another insight in the process of the recording the album. It'll be up on the internet soon.

mr V

Øystein, would there be any chance we could see some screen shots of the different versions when available?

I just saw the part 2 of the "making of" some days ago, it'll be another insight in the process of the recording the album. It'll be up on the internet soon.

mr V

Awesome! Thanks... I hope it's vocals next, I want to see you and Simen in action! If not then it'll be cool to see Erik and Jens! Anything really :p

Øystein, or anyone else with knowledge from within, is there any reason for buying both the digi and the box? Like, is everything in the digi is already in the box?

will be the digi or the box set avaible in shops or do we have to do a special order?

anyway great news, even if we have to wait 4 LOOOONG months

February 22, 2010. I've written UNIVERSAL with thick red letters in my agenda :)
Can't wait for more information about the different album versions!

Good news! Infact any news surrounding Bork or Vortex or Vintersorg is good news (I've just discovered Cronian and have been blasting Terra all week. Amazing album!)

I guess I'll pick the box first, then the digi if the box goes sold out fast.

Feb 22? damn... it's my gf's birthday! I'll have to buy 2 copies now.