The title for the new album is....

^
Didn't know about that one :oops:

The Archaic Con said:
If Garm is done with Borknagar and doesn't find it interesting that is fine with me ...

Well, OK. But don't forget that Garm's vocal techniques has also evolved during all these years. His appearance could spice up the next album. I'm, of course, not talking about Garm taking the lead vocals - that's Vintersorg's place. But sth like guys did with Vortex on Universal (hope it'll sound great) - guest appearance. That's the keyword that changes everything as I presume You misunderstood my post/my intentions ; )

I didnt really like Garm's vocals when he was in Bork. But I have listened to stuff hes done recently, Ulver, Head Control System, guest vocals on Solefald. All I can say is that Garm has gotten way better and can easily match up with Mr. V and Vortex. Hes pretty damn amazing nowadays.

I like Garm's vocals in Borknagar better than black metal Ulver, but his vocals on the new Ulver are even better than both of those.

I like Garm's vocals in Borknagar better than black metal Ulver, but his vocals on the new Ulver are even better than both of those.

I just like his vocals period. They are epic, but yes they have evolved quite a bit over the years. To be honest, I actually like his vocals in Borknagar more than Vortex's, save for Quintessence... Mr. V is still my favourite of them all though...

I have trouble deciding who is my favorite Borknagar vocalist. Though I like Garm's current vocals better than all of them.

Hated Garm with Borknagar as a baritone but if he could go back to the Sham Mirrors voice I'd have no problem with him being the main singer.

I never could get into later Ulver but I wonder if it would be easier now that I listen to genres other than metal.

Hated Garm with Borknagar as a baritone but if he could go back to the Sham Mirrors voice I'd have no problem with him being the main singer.

I never could get into later Ulver but I wonder if it would be easier now that I listen to genres other than metal.
Probably, especially if you like Prog and Electronica.

I think that the name of the album is simple but magnificent...:D

In fact, Could be another name for this album? >.<

EDIT: I think not, is perfect, because Borknagar lyrics talk about that...:D