NEW ALBUM FINISHED AND EUROPEAN LIVE DATES CONFIRMED

hell, that looks like a long day

bleeding_edge_web3.jpg

I'll check out the album as soon as some of the new songs are posted. I know Borknagar isn't coming to America but at least they're going on a tour, that should help. :)

This is great news. I haven't visited this forum in a while but remembered the new album was wrapping up and came back to take a look. I'm pretty effing psyched to have a reason to get back into metal again for a while.

Any ideas of a realistic release date? I remember way back hearing September/Fall period, what's the most up-to-date news on that?

Seems like there is a new promo picture of the band at the myspace page.

Ah yea I saw it on metal-archives before, looks good!

I always noticed how tall Erik was. Oystein is taller than him. Yikes.

I bow to my genetically superior overlords!

:lol: . I wonder who's taller, Øystein or Snowy Shaw…? (Fanboy discussion: *on*.)

he is 1.98 cm
i remember it exactly 'cause i've read it on wiki and it impressed me both for tallness and because it seemed to be a stupid/fanboy thing to be written on the artist page :lol:

Hmmm as far as I know Snowy Shaw is 2.10m, I'm 1.86 and I barely got to his shoulders :p .

the same snowy shaw that played with mercyful fate, kind diamond and memento mori? not that so many people in the world has this name...or nick...or whatever....
but i didn't know he was soooo fucking tall :OMG:

naaa, from that photos seems he gives you not more than 15-20 centimeters.

steve di giorgio is very very tall instead..... he must reach at least 200 cm
haughm instead is ridicously low, he is tall as me :rolleyes:

how has it happened that we started to talk about this???? :lol:

Hmmm now that you say so I think you're right. But he's still bloody tall :p.

No idea, I think it was Vortex's fault :lol: .

Well, I'm 6'4 which is like 194cm and Simen has a few inches on me...so does Oystein..... so they are all pretty tall

not that 194 cm isn't an enviable height :OMG:

guys, what the hell did your mothers gave to you to eat when you were childreen??? :lol:

and what about mrV ? he looks to be pretty tall too....