“UNIVERSAL” official release date and album versions

Hei!

Agah: More info about the actual content of the different formats will be issued soon. But I can reveal that the CD-BOX and the LP will include a extended version of the album, with two additional songs. And the box will ofcourse also include some goodies for the fans...;-)

Lefay82: all the versions of the album will be available for the record stores, so it depends on you local record store...;-) On the other hand Indie recordings/Indie distribution will soon start up a massive online store, so ther should be no problem getting hold of the items..;-)

Kazum: As soon as we have the stuff ready and available for publication!

More info will come soon and you'll be the first to know!

All the best!

Øystein G. Brun;8639752 said:
Hei!

Agah: More info about the actual content of the different formats will be issued soon. But I can reveal that the CD-BOX and the LP will include a extended version of the album, with two additional songs. And the box will ofcourse also include some goodies for the fans...;-)

Lefay82: all the versions of the album will be available for the record stores, so it depends on you local record store...;-) On the other hand Indie recordings/Indie distribution will soon start up a massive online store, so ther should be no problem getting hold of the items..;-)

All the best!

thanks for replying to us all!

i think i know where i can find the boxset where i live. i only fear how much it will cost (this shop is very expensive, usually 25 euro for a normal digi, but you can order nearly everything you want/exist there)

Øystein G. Brun;8639752 said:
Hei!

All the best!

Great, thanks a lot!!! Hopefully the shipping to the U.S. won't be as brutal to my wallet as I think it'll be :( . I just hope I leave some money from my trip to Canada :p .

How much of the recording process was done with analog? Is the vinyl going to be worth getting at all, I mean beyond it being an extended version? Any thoughts on having a free digital download with purchase of the LP?

How much of the recording process was done with analog? Is the vinyl going to be worth getting at all, I mean beyond it being an extended version? Any thoughts on having a free digital download with purchase of the LP?

The thing is that there are many fans who collect vinyls and even if the vinyl does not have extras, they still want to have it. Ive met many people, especially in Europe, who are part of vinyl trading and collecting "clubs" with their friends. Since the majority of the world buys cd's anyhow, considder the vinyl as more of a bonus for the avid fan and vinyl collectors. Just something nice to have in the collection I guess.

The thing is that there are many fans who collect vinyls and even if the vinyl does not have extras, they still want to have it. Ive met many people, especially in Europe, who are part of vinyl trading and collecting "clubs" with their friends. Since the majority of the world buys cd's anyhow, considder the vinyl as more of a bonus for the avid fan and vinyl collectors. Just something nice to have in the collection I guess.

So....digital then?