Borkz to tour some in autumn?

It'd be amazing if they did some shows here in the states and Canada... probably not going to happen.

Wish I lived in Europe...

Hey are those dates real, can someone confirm?!

it seems :)

from babblermouth
CODE — the British/Norwegian black metal project featuring bassist/backing vocalist Viper (a.k.a. Vicotnik from DHG), guitarist/songwriter Aort, drummer Adrian Erlandsson (AT THE GATES, CRADLE OF FILTH) and vocalist Kvohst (DØDHEIMSGARD) — will tour Europe in September and October with Icelandic cowboys SOLSTAFIR and German occultists SECRETS OF THE MOON. The group states, "We will be operating a rotating headline policy, so get there early to be sure to see us all. We will also be joined by BORKNAGAR for the shows on September 24, September 25 and September 26."
Djöfull;8324785 said:
Coolstuff

Good one... :heh: Ooor try flying:p

well....that's the problem :oops:

I guess it's as official as it gets now.

well....that's the problem :oops:
I guess you're not very invigorated since the french plane crash. But I hope you overcome your fear. Cars are more dangerous than planes. Especially in Italy. :heh:
Sorry for this off topic...topic...:loco:

:
Djöfull;8325578 said:
I guess you're not very invigorated since the french plane crash. But I hope you overcome your fear. Cars are more dangerous than planes. Especially in Italy. :heh:
Sorry for this off topic...topic...:loco:

obviously not!
if i'm gonna take the plane for borknagar, remember, that's the biggest love-proof i can give them :lol:
but i'm not sure i'm ready for that....:Smug: of course you are more used to me, and for you it's more natural to fly , 'cause you have to take the plane everytime you want escape Iceland.
when i've travelled around europe, i always used the car mostly (germany, danmark, france, austria, cecoslovacchia, poland, holland), and one time the train (hungary)

Finally! I'm definately going there with my girlfriend :) Will be an almost 2 hour drive though (my gf drives, I'm busy getting my license now). Gonna stay in a hotel there somewhere so we don't have to go back that night.

Looking forward too it! Tickets were quite cheap as well, only 16 euro!

Eh, I was a bit disappointed by the new album. I really wish they kept Simen in the band. Sure, they would have never been able to tour together, but the CD would have been so much better imo. Average CD and touring VS Epic CD and no revenue from tours... looks like they made the wrong choice :S

I really like it. I think it's one of the most original black metal albums in so long. I'm glad Simen backed out personally.

Finally! I'm definately going there with my girlfriend :) Will be an almost 2 hour drive though (my gf drives, I'm busy getting my license now). Gonna stay in a hotel there somewhere so we don't have to go back that night.

Looking forward too it! Tickets were quite cheap as well, only 16 euro!
You already have your ticket? I thought presale started today, just ordered mine :)

On a side note, so it's only a 2 hour drive from Amsterdam? That's good, I'll be coming from The Hague, which means I probably overestimated my travel time a bit.

Simen needs to quit Dimmu to make some really good music.

The new Code is great and very original! a little of fresh air to black metal. Kvohst did a great job on vocals and they suit nicely the music. While teh addition of Vortex would have been cool, I'm pleased with the actual singer. Vicotnik did an awesome work on bass too.

To the ones who'll see Borknagar: Please take pics and, if able, record some videos!! I (and the ones who won't attend the gig maybe) will appreciate it.

:
obviously not!
if i'm gonna take the plane for borknagar, remember, that's the biggest love-proof i can give them :lol:
but i'm not sure i'm ready for that....:Smug: of course you are more used to me, and for you it's more natural to fly , 'cause you have to take the plane everytime you want escape Iceland.
Yeah You'd gain respect from the band and fans. Even make the headlines somewhere! :worship:

I'm not very used to you, I saw you for 10 minutes at Gods of metal heheh.. You meant to say used to it than me...hehe :)

I once took a ferry to the mainland, when I was 5. :p

Djöfull;8330337 said:
I'm not very used to you, I saw you for 10 minutes at Gods of metal heheh.. You meant to say used to it than me...hehe :)

yes....this is what i wanted to say...don't know exactly where my brain was while i was writing :lol:

Hey so what gig is everyone going to? I'd like to meet the most about of Borknagar fans when I go, so suggestions people? :D