EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know police confiscated the footage, maybe they've got it back, but I don't really think so.

Does anyone have the full set list for the Key Club show? I left during Inno A Satanna because I was tired of standing around (the show started an hour late and I was up early that morning). I have cellphone video that I'm putting up on YouTube (look up my profile, "smylex").

So you payed like 60 bucks, waited like 8 months and couldn't even stay another 20 minutes to see the whole show?

I paid $70 for the tickets and, yes, I left early! Hell, I even gave up my spot at the front during the second half because at one point I almost passed out before Emperor went on from standing around in the same spot.

And, being that it was another 20 minutes, I don't think I missed too much.

No, I don't have any regrets about leaving early. It got me home at 1 a.m. and not after that.

No. And, I beat all the drunks getting out of the bars. (If you've seen what I've seen with my line of work, you'll know why I'm glad I left early.)

I watched Emperor at wacken, being honest they weren't as great as I expect, their set started bad, but eventually got better. I might have just expected too much I guess.

Atheist were the best band there, I can't describe how brillant they were.

Finntroll were probably the worst band there, I was at the frount and after 5 songs I just walked away. I couldn't believe how bad they were =(

anyone have pics from the friday NYC show, or link? someone was filming from photopit and sidestage, wonder if we'll ever get to see it...? i talked to one of the photographers again, he said there's some in Maniacs i think...but i havent made it to store yet.

Emperor was best show this year, Fintroll 2nd, and i'm wondering how good Wilska's replacement is?