EMPLOY AUDIO | Professional editing + more

rapucore

i really hate spiders
Feb 25, 2013
FIN
Chow!

EMPLOY AUDIO is offering professional editing, mixing, producing and more. You can read further info on the website which is: www.employaudio.com

I imagine most of you are looking for editing rather than mixing etc. so I will apply a special UM-forum discount on editing. I have very fast turnarounds and won't charge extra if the edit, very rarely, needs revising. The pricing is always project-dependant, but here's some directional examples of my prices:

Drum editing only
  • Tightening the performance
  • Checking and adjusting the phase relationship
  • Cutting bleed from toms
  • Creating MIDI of the shell tracks
  • (if needed) Enhancing weak cymbal hits
  • -if needed) Laying down samples, either your own or from my collection
UM-Special price: 40 $ (35 €) / song | 140 $ (125 €) / 4-5 songs | 240 $ (215 €) / 8-10 songs

Full song editing / mix prep hybrid

• Full drum editing as mentioned above
  • Full guitar & bass editing (+ bonus reamps for guitars with my custom tones)
  • Vocal pitch & timing, cutting bleed etc.
  • Convenient and time-effective organizing & foldering
  • More
UM-Special price: 75 $ (67 €) / song | 260 $ (235 €) / 4-5 songs | 500 $ (450 €) / 8-10 songs

Pricing will be calculated per project and might overall drop a little. 50 % deposit when starting the project, rest of the payment after finish, before delivering. Fast turnarounds, no extra fees for (rare) revisions.

There's a contact form on the website, PM also works or then directly to my email which is aleksi.employaudio@gmail.com

You can find a bunch of examples and previous works on the website and for convenience, here's a couple of examples:

Songwriting + producing, mixing and mastering

Programming, synths & orchestrations, mixing & mastering:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5rx2ofmybf3tsw3/The Surrealist (preview).mp3?dl=0

Editing, mixing and mastering (they haven't uploaded HQ audio for some reason)

------------

Thank you for reading,
Aleksi Oksa | Employ Audio
aleksi.employaudio@gmail.com

www.employaudio.com
facebook.com/employaudio

Full editing for a five song EP for only 220$ for the remainder of September and October as well!

Special price for an albums worth of drum editing for UM members: 200$

Bump! Check special deals above for all your editing needs! ;) Lots of satisfied customers, some of them which are fellow Sneapsters!

I'll knock off 15% from the prices (OP) if you contact me via PM in here! Valid from today to the end of November <3

Drum editing for 25€ a track for the whole January when you contact me via PM first!

Also, a slot is open for the last week of December as well! Will cut you a great deal on that one.