Enchant Acoustic

The Wickerman said:
Oh man, that would awesome. Let's see...

Pure
Colors Fade
What to Say (come on, you gotta do this one live at least once!)
Know That (can't have one without the other)
Nighttime Sky
Acquaintance
Follow the Sun (this one's important)
Ultimate Gift
Broken Wave

Man, I could go on for days, but all of those would be awesome. Also, maybe throw in a harder rocking song, like "Under Fire" or "Tug of War", just for something unexpected.

And Ed, if you're asking us this, it has to actually happen. No empty promises, dude. ;)

Wickerman I was only asking, no empty promises at all. Just asking?

Thanks Ed

ProgMetalFan - 'Kaleigh' is an awesome choice for an acoustic Enchant cover!!

I would also love to see them 'On The Other Side' by Kansas (one of the best, most underrated Kansas songs ever written!). I think the band, especially Ted, would do this song incredible justice! :worship:

Mae Dae said:
ProgMetalFan - 'Kaleigh' is an awesome choice for an acoustic Enchant cover!!

I would also love to see them 'On The Other Side' by Kansas (one of the best, most underrated Kansas songs ever written!). I think the band, especially Ted, would do this song incredible justice! :worship:
Just listened to OTOS live from the box set on Saturday. I was just wowed with Walsh's vocals on that one. Gosh, its a shame how Steve's voice just disintegrated. Did he have throat problems or was it too much strain and cigs?
I think a great Kansas cover tune that Enchant would nail is Child of Innocence. Twin Ted and Doug lead vocals but needs to be definitely electric, though.