Enchant Merchandise? Clothes in particular.....

Anakin

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
I was just wondering where everyone is getting their shirts mostly. I saw a few older items listed on the website for Wounded and Break shirts........but are there any newer items and where can I get them if there are? I am willing to use whatever method it takes to get some Enchant merchandise to wear for Progpower V. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks

Ed? Ted? Any leftovers to sell to a Texas fan who couldn't go to a California show?

ANAKIN

Hey we apologize for dragging a bit on this. It is right at the top of our to do list as per our last band meeting!

We are indeed working on this to get things out ASAP!

We are in the process of checking our inventory and need to get the stuff up on the site for people.

Anakin I think we have the DVD imusicast shirts still and also Storm I believe there might be Break shirts? I will find out OK?

Doug, Ted where are we at with this one?

More soon!

Anakin said:
I was just wondering where everyone is getting their shirts mostly. I saw a few older items listed on the website for Wounded and Break shirts........but are there any newer items and where can I get them if there are? I am willing to use whatever method it takes to get some Enchant merchandise to wear for Progpower V. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks

Ed? Ted? Any leftovers to sell to a Texas fan who couldn't go to a California show?

ANAKIN

Thanks Ed,
You just tell me when and where this info will be posted and I will send you a check or money order or whatever way you want it for almost everything you guys post as merchandise.
I would love to know where I can get one of the IMusicast shirts now if you have some left?
Like I mentioned before, the Break and Wounded stuff on your site is still listed but I never trusted it because I thought it was out-of-date info because of the material. If you truly DO have that stuff, then I am all over getting that stuff too. I have your whole catalog and have been following you guys since Blueprint first came out.
Thanks Ed for responding so quickly. Let me know on this if you can before I go to Atlanta in a couple of weeks. I would love to have a shirt for that show.
Thanks again!
Why don't you guys come out to Atlanta to hang for that weekend? :)

ANAKIN
Jason

ebass said:
Hey we apologize for dragging a bit on this. It is right at the top of our to do list as per our last band meeting!

We are indeed working on this to get things out ASAP!

We are in the process of checking our inventory and need to get the stuff up on the site for people.

Anakin I think we have the DVD imusicast shirts still and also Storm I believe there might be Break shirts? I will find out OK?

Doug, Ted where are we at with this one?

More soon!

Anakin - well, if you are gonna hit Prog Power in a few weeks, it should be easy to find me and my buddy Kevin - ONE of us, if not both, will be wearing either our IMusicast or Blink t-shirts. DEFINITELY wearing one of those to the preparty thursday night.

ENCHANT - stand up and represent!! :headbang:

Burke said:
Anakin - well, if you are gonna hit Prog Power in a few weeks, it should be easy to find me and my buddy Kevin - ONE of us, if not both, will be wearing either our IMusicast or Blink t-shirts. DEFINITELY wearing one of those to the preparty thursday night.

ENCHANT - stand up and represent!! :headbang:

Cool, I will look for you guys there then! I will be wearing a Threshold shirt if I can't track down an Enchant shirt by then. :)
Thanks for the response!

ANAKIN
Jason

Anakin said:
Cool, I will look for you guys there then! I will be wearing a Threshold shirt if I can't track down an Enchant shirt by then. :)
Thanks for the response!

ANAKIN
Jason
THRESHOLD shirt?!?

You bastard!!:loco:

(I need one of those for the collection...)

Burke said:
THRESHOLD shirt?!?

You bastard!!:loco:

(I need one of those for the collection...)

I got it at Progpower III. :)
It was awesome. I have had a LOT of people come up to me asking me where I got it............
Great guys too. I met them at PP III and had a blast talking with them.
The show was insanely good.

ANAKIN

Grrrrr... :guh:

MAN I wanted to go to that show just to see them... but i wasn;t able to make it...

Luckily, just got my latest Threshold email newsletter and they have new Subsurface shirts for sale - sweet!

Not to mention a new 'fanclub' Cd... REPLICA

Track List

1. Static - alternative version (5.05)
2. Endless Sea - previously unreleased (4.48)
3. Fragmentation - radio edit (3.27)
4. Ground Control - acoustic version (3.48)
5. The Latent Gene - uncut version (9.12)
6. Torn To Shreds - previously unreleased (4.35)
7. Forever - acoustic version (3.26)
8. Light And Space - radio edit (4.09)
9. Surface To Air - new version (9.56)
10. Opium - synthetic remix (5.02)

:headbang:

Great, thanks for the info! I am off to buy it now. I had no idea that was available. Thanks for mentioning that.
ANAKIN

Burke said:
Grrrrr... :guh:

MAN I wanted to go to that show just to see them... but i wasn;t able to make it...

Luckily, just got my latest Threshold email newsletter and they have new Subsurface shirts for sale - sweet!

Not to mention a new 'fanclub' Cd... REPLICA

Track List

1. Static - alternative version (5.05)
2. Endless Sea - previously unreleased (4.48)
3. Fragmentation - radio edit (3.27)
4. Ground Control - acoustic version (3.48)
5. The Latent Gene - uncut version (9.12)
6. Torn To Shreds - previously unreleased (4.35)
7. Forever - acoustic version (3.26)
8. Light And Space - radio edit (4.09)
9. Surface To Air - new version (9.56)
10. Opium - synthetic remix (5.02)

:headbang: